Nice color

Posted by Reviewer1029503 on Jan 04, 2011

This is a great lip pencil. The color is beautiful and it goes on smooth and stays on for a long time. Wonderful natural cosmetics! Honeybee Gardens is topnotch!

Very pretty....

Posted by Reviewer1444182 on Mar 10, 2011

Lovely color. Doesn't cake on your lips. This shade is nice and natural with a subtle yet noticeable hint of color. Perfect for light to medium skin tones. It adds the perfect touch of color without overpowering.

Hotsy-totsy pinky-peach liner♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on Aug 27, 2013

Super liner, good for pinky, peach or natural lipsticks, isn't as soft as traditional chemical liners, but I still like it. Accurate line, lips are well defined all day long. Works perfectly with a good sharpener. ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews ! Good Luck! ♫♪ Замечательный карандашик, хорош для розовых, персиковых и нейтральных помад, не такой мягкий, как традиционные карандаши для губ, но мне он все равно нравится. Аккуратная точная линия, губы хорошо очерчены, линия не "ползет" в течение дня. Идеально, если у вас к нему есть острая точилка. ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♫♪

LOVE IT!!!

Posted by Anna-Reviews on Apr 13, 2013

I LOVE this lip liner, can't live without it. The colour is beautiful, perfect pink, naturally looking. It's slightly darker than my natural lip colour so it matches perfectly. The ingredients list is great. I would defenietely recommend it.

Creamy soft lip pencil

Posted by 4890279893948466333 on Mar 08, 2014

I bought this on the recommendation of a Youtuber and am glad that I did. Aside from the natural ingredients, it is so soft and creamy it can be used all over the lips to create a matt lipstick effect. Lasts for a long time on the lips too! I like to put it all over my lips and put a lipgloss on top.

Natural colour

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Apr 11, 2011

Lovely natural lipliner. Creamy smooth texture with staying power, offering subtle definition to the lips. Attractive natural colour which suits my fair skintone. Did not irritate my very sensitive skin. Very good value at this price and I will buy more from this brand.

Best ever 'my lips but better' color with good staying power

Posted by 4616715287013331533 on May 01, 2015

I have about 15 lip liners. If the house was burning down this is the one I'd save. (Well, you know what I mean...) Goes on easily. Stays on really well. Totally natural lip color, only better of course. And all in a non-chemical formula with no weird smells. I'm very impressed. Highly recommended.

A Nice Pinky Mauve Spice

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on Aug 07, 2014

This color is perfect because it's the same color as my lips...just a tad darker. The picture shown is accurate, though only because if it were colored onto paper it could be made to be very dark. On your lips it just blends in to a normal lip color (for a Caucasian woman). However, if I want to press hard, I can certainly make my lips the dark color of the lips in the picture. When I draw a line on my hand, it is best described as Mauve. As it wears away, you are left with a lighter mauve pink.... Perfect under lipstick because it doesn't change the color of your lipstick. It is like a natural lip color, just more defined...then you choose the color of lipstick you want: pink, red, plum.... Dry pencils are so much better at keeping your wet lipsticks in place than a wet or creamy liner would. Best of all, Honeybee Gardens does not do animal testing, which was the main requirement I had.

Happy with this lip liner in Zen

Posted by Reviewer1976546 on Feb 19, 2012

This is a pinkish brown color as some reviews have said. It works well as a natural look for me. I've also tried Honeybee Garden's pressed powder foundation and am very happy with that.

lip liner

Posted by Reviewer2790536 on Sep 21, 2011

This color is excellent, but needs some shine. I add some clear lip gloss on top to moisten it. Will be ordering some of their other colors...well worth the purchase.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »