love

Posted by Reviewer3003331 on Apr 18, 2012

love the green and gold with my strawberry blonde and freckles!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2358753 on May 10, 2011

Great price, and a good product. But the color wasn't like I expected. It looked green on the picture. But it was more golden!

love it

Posted by Reviewer1572578 on Feb 14, 2012

Great color and same great quality as their other products.

Stunning color

Posted by 4970414796670249976 on Aug 22, 2013

I love the deep forest green-olive color of this shadow. Also, it blends like a dream and is very versatile. My only issue is again, with the packaging - it needs a bigger jar and a sifter.

Excellent product, great price!

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Apr 09, 2011

Excellent product, great price!

Long wearing gorgeous colour

Posted by Reviewer1553474 on Mar 01, 2011

This is a beautiful colour for my hazel/green eyes and it wears on me better than any more expensive and non mineral eyeshadow I have used. I put it on in the morning and there is no creasing when i take it off at night. Just lovely! I will definately be buying other colours in the hope that they are as good.

Mineral Eye Shadow

Posted by Reviewer2607540 on Jul 12, 2011

Very nice eye shadow that is also good for your skin - great colour too

Unbelievably fantastic

Posted by 5689856400773169497 on May 03, 2016

This eye shadow is a steal when you look at the cost and compare it to the quality! Given that it comes in a pure powdered form, the intensity of the colour is fantastic. I use my fingers to apply it onto my eyelids, and do a single application or 2 - 3 applications depending on how intense I want the colour to be. The colour does become more intense as you layer it on. Just fabulous! It allows a 'lighter' look for day time, and a more dramatic look for night time. The only small downside is that it opens up directly to reveal the powder, and doesn't have a 'sifter' lid which means that if you're not careful when you open the container you could spill all of it. However, that is a small price to pay given the overall quality.

Pretty color

Posted by 4972217687049179423 on Dec 30, 2013

This color is a nice olive green with a golden tint to it. It is complimented with Honeybee Gardens Satin Sheets eye shadow. It looks nice with my dark brown eyes, blond hair and medium colored skin.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2773169 on Sep 08, 2014

great with eyes with some amber in them, I love this and will continue buying

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »