Love the gold tone, easy to wear

Posted by coupon-code-REZ294 on Apr 05, 2012

Honeybee Gardens, PowderColors Stackable Mineral Color, Satin Sheets, is unexpensive and make the effect! Great on lips, eyes.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2581394 on May 05, 2012

Nice goldy shiny color. I use this to cover my eyelid and Temptress to make and accent in the outer corner and in the eyelid crease.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1084864 on Mar 13, 2012

Nice goldish colour! Very sparkly and stays on all day.

Be sure to look at the picture!

Posted by herbalicious on Apr 03, 2012

I bought this after reading the reviews and unfortunately didnt inspect the picture enough! This is VERY shiny, very glittery. I mistakenly thought this could work as a foundation but this is meant to be for eye makeup or perhaps a nice, final blush over your cheekbones... but definitely not as a base or foundation. I blended it in, half and half, with one of my foundations and am now using it as a bronzer/final blush over cheekbones.

Super sparkle and light ~ can use over colours

Posted by 4689792444328067135 on Aug 22, 2012

Super sparkle and light ~ can use over colours

Love this :-)

Posted by Reviewer1250238 on Jul 08, 2012

light glitter shade, suitable for both casual and formal. Simply adjust the quantity for the desired effect. Very little over used, and at a reasonable price.

Great shimmer

Posted by Reviewer2087439 on Dec 21, 2012

The colour is great for what I wanted. It is a nice beige colour for everyday use and with lots of shimmer.

Beautiful Eyeshadow

Posted by Reviewer2934795 on Jul 31, 2011

This is beautiful stuff. I even use it as a highlighter on my cheeks.

goes on natural on my skin

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Aug 03, 2011

this Honeybee Gardens eyeshadow is spectecular. Goes on smooth on my skin and its really natural. this one never make my eyelid look swollen! golden bronze color, doesn't contain reddish shade. great. I use this EVERYDAY and leaving other colors and other products no work!

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jul 05, 2011

It is so gentle to the eye's I am so happy I got this eye shadow! it does come off quit easily, but that kinda gives it a natural wet look :) The color is a whitish light orangey gold. I love that the sparkles don't look cheap, very very small so blends in skin gives a wet look so also great for a natural look too. 目に大変優しく、ラメもパールのような肌になじむラメでギラギラで安っぽくない感じのラメ。確かに長持ち型ではないけど、とれかけもナチュラルな奇麗さでそれも好きでした。持ち運べるサイズだし。かなり気に入ってます。

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »