Lovely color

Posted by sicard on Apr 09, 2012

This is a lovely color, Sedona, and it is rightly named because it does indeed remind me of the quaint town of Sedona. I usually wear more natural looking colors like this, and this was great because it was natural but with a little bit of sparkles. Not overpowering though. This is still a fun color I can wear to work (I'm a teacher) without being bling bling.

Really beautiful

Posted by Umbridge on Dec 07, 2013

This adds a lovely shimmer and earthy tone to your makeup. I've been adding it on top of my makeup because it doesn't give much coverage on its own. As other commenters have noted, it can be worn for both work and play.

Great Product

Posted by 5337209066560447110 on Dec 09, 2013

I just ordered this and tried it for the 1st time today. I really like this product. I normally do not wear make-up other than a little mascara because I would put it on in the morning and by 10:00am it didn't look as though I bothered at all. Not so with this product. I'm half way through my day and it still looks good. I like this color, because it is very subtle with just a hint of glitter. Very work appropriate. Just a very little goes a l o n g way.

Great!

Posted by 5114485428054365449 on Jul 29, 2015

Just a tap with your finger gets enough for application. The color is vibrant and holds well. I'm very satisfied and would buy more colors from this brand.

love

Posted by 5101315007083686735 on Aug 17, 2016

Perfect color for bronzer

great color

Posted by Reviewer3166039 on Feb 08, 2011

I was nervous to order a color without really seeing it but this was great for me. It is warm and coppery and pretty natural looking.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2143909 on Jun 06, 2011

Color is nice, stays on, no clumps

good product, good price