This request was not received with other applications

Posted by 5006942538556713798 on Feb 15, 2016

This request was not received with other applications

Great!

Posted by 5114485428054365449 on Jul 29, 2015

Just a tap with your finger gets enough for application. The color is vibrant and holds well. I'm very satisfied and would buy more colors from this brand.

It's just copper shimmer

Posted by 5109294900389757371 on Jan 22, 2015

I'm not too happy with this eye shadow. It's more of a shimmer, or fine glitter, than a 'shimmery' colour, if that makes sense. I think you have to use some sort of a solid base colour or cream eye shadow underneath this to make it work. I was hoping for a copper eye shadow to use on its own because I thought it'd be nice with hazel/ green eyes, but it can't really be used on its own because then you just have glitter sitting on top of your bare eyelids which looks weird. I also received a damaged product. Not so stackable now...

not for my winter skin

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Feb 03, 2014

I will test it again this summer as I normally get very tanned as on my fair to medium skin the color was too much and it didnt blend well with my skincolor

Great Product

Posted by 5337209066560447110 on Dec 09, 2013

I just ordered this and tried it for the 1st time today. I really like this product. I normally do not wear make-up other than a little mascara because I would put it on in the morning and by 10:00am it didn't look as though I bothered at all. Not so with this product. I'm half way through my day and it still looks good. I like this color, because it is very subtle with just a hint of glitter. Very work appropriate. Just a very little goes a l o n g way.

Really beautiful

Posted by Umbridge on Dec 07, 2013

This adds a lovely shimmer and earthy tone to your makeup. I've been adding it on top of my makeup because it doesn't give much coverage on its own. As other commenters have noted, it can be worn for both work and play.

Lovely color

Posted by sicard on Apr 09, 2012

This is a lovely color, Sedona, and it is rightly named because it does indeed remind me of the quaint town of Sedona. I usually wear more natural looking colors like this, and this was great because it was natural but with a little bit of sparkles. Not overpowering though. This is still a fun color I can wear to work (I'm a teacher) without being bling bling.

Great natural make-up

Posted by Reviewer2811216 on Feb 17, 2012

Great color..will be fun and suny for summer.

love

Posted by Reviewer3003331 on Sep 29, 2011

great colour, stays on all day

Beautiful Colour

Posted by Reviewer2934795 on Jul 31, 2011

This is a wonderful colour and I love how it sparkles. I love that it's natural!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »