Works okay as a setting powder, won't match unless you're very fair

Posted by Reviewer2381760 on Apr 20, 2016

I'm light skinned but this powder is too, too light. I can just about get away with it as it is very sheer. Definitely more of a setting powder than a foundation. It's affordable, though and if you need an undereye setting powder, this should work. Be careful, though, I put on a quick dusting of this and looked VERY powdery/cakey. It's not very silky. It's rather dry... Maybe if you're very oily. I'm combination dry/normal/slightly oily and it didn't work for me. Maybe in the next colour up, but the formula of this one made me think it isn't worth it.

disappointed

Posted by 5312854195423759742 on Mar 31, 2016

The powder is just not fine enough. It looks really "powdery " ... What a waste

¡Buen maquillaje!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 23, 2016

Pero me equivoqué con el tono, demasiado claro!!! Aún así lo terminé y no tuve problemas con granitos ni comedones.

Really lovely product

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

This is a nice product. Thought it was a little light for my skin (in tone) but will try another shade next time. Update, a darker shade didn't work so have got used to this shade. It uses corn starch as an alternative to talc (which is now known to be carcinogenic - ladies beware). Wonderful price and product. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Good Powder.

Posted by 4772761143999109870 on Jan 27, 2015

I like this powder. It does a good job and most important it's free of Talc , parabens , fragrance and oil, which i really appreciate.

Muito bom!

Posted by 5676100680237564250 on Aug 26, 2014

Gostei mt, mas ficou mt branco pra minha pele.

Oui

Posted by 5629633636391775906 on Aug 05, 2014

Oui mais trop claire du coup

nice shade

Posted by 5363854616902653604 on Jun 28, 2014

I'm very pale and this was a great shade for me.

Good!

Posted by marjaana on May 29, 2014

I like this product: the shade is light enough for my pale Scandinavian skin and it leaves a nice, silky finish. However I have very oily skin, and this doesn't stay put during the day. Despite this I think it's worth it's cost and I will probably buy this again.

Great

Posted by greenandclean on Apr 16, 2014

Good coverage, lasts forever. A little too light for my skin, but that's my own fault.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »