Non-irritating, good sheer coverage

Posted by Reviewer2858154 on Dec 09, 2011

What I like about this powder: No scent, finely milled, & soft natural finish. What is not so great: Starts to wear off after about 4 hours, so need to reapply, but still worth it. I will repurchase!

great

Posted by Reviewer3003331 on Nov 28, 2011

great for pale gingers like me~

It's okey, but too light fore me.

Posted by Reviewer2364573 on Mar 04, 2012

My skin is very light, så i was suprised when this one made me look like a ghost :p I bought supernatural and luminus, and they fit a lot better :)

Impressed

Posted by Reviewer1084864 on Mar 13, 2012

For a natural face powder I was quite impressed. Good coverage. My face has improved since using this.

lovely powder! good price!

Posted by 5560479631185077144 on Jun 12, 2012

I feel like a geisha in it.

almost perfect

Posted by Reviewer2716007 on Sep 06, 2012

Doesn't last very long but I don't mind because its still the best powder.Don't apply this with sponge, it won't look so good.

Really lovely product

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

This is a nice product. Thought it was a little light for my skin (in tone) but will try another shade next time. Update, a darker shade didn't work so have got used to this shade. It uses corn starch as an alternative to talc (which is now known to be carcinogenic - ladies beware). Wonderful price and product. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Good foundation and powder in one

Posted by Reviewer1479595 on Jan 30, 2013

Nice and gives good coverage. Seems to help protect against sun. Goes cakey after a few hours so check on it as the day goes on,

Misleading shade name

Posted by Reviewer1895333 on Jan 02, 2012

Easy to apply, goes on smoothly and gives good coverage without looking chalky BUT it's not as fair as I expected and therefore I cannot use it. Not for the super pale people!

useful

Posted by Reviewer2701182 on Jan 03, 2012

Very comfortable to apply. I didn't realize the Geisha shade is really is rather pale and can show up a little too pale under my eyes. Otherwise I will be buying the same refillers in the future.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »