10% Off Orders Over $40!

Honeybee Gardens, Pressed Mineral Powder, Geisha, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)

Reviews 2-star

Ok product considering price. Too powdery for dry skin.

Posted by mappel on Oct 06, 2014

I bought the honeybee garden pressed powder after reading positive reviews on it online and watching numerous reviews on YouTube. Considering the ingredients and the price level, I simply had to try it for myself! The colour geisha would suit fair skin. It has a slight pink tone to it. For those with warmer skin tone this might not be a suiting color. The packaging is definitely ok for storage at home, there is no need to buy the compact. However, for travelling or keeping it in your purse I would recommend storing it in a different container. The finish is matte but too powdery on my dry skin and I will not repurchase. I will probably not finish it either. I'm rating it two stars due to the ingredients and the price (you'll get what you pay for), but I wouldn't recommend a buy for DRY SKIN if you could afford something else.