Honeybee Gardens, Pressed Mineral Powder, Geisha, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)

Reviews 3-star

It's okey, but too light fore me.

Posted by Reviewer2364573 on Mar 04, 2012

My skin is very light, så i was suprised when this one made me look like a ghost :p I bought supernatural and luminus, and they fit a lot better :)

Misleading shade name

Posted by Reviewer1895333 on Jan 02, 2012

Easy to apply, goes on smoothly and gives good coverage without looking chalky BUT it's not as fair as I expected and therefore I cannot use it. Not for the super pale people!

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2818205 on Mar 02, 2012

This product is a little to light, I use it along with my other powder for a little more coverage as this powder used alone doesn't have much coverage. Will try a shade darker next time and use them together. I do however like that it is organic, has no scent and is easy to apply.

Good!

Posted by marjaana on May 29, 2014

I like this product: the shade is light enough for my pale Scandinavian skin and it leaves a nice, silky finish. However I have very oily skin, and this doesn't stay put during the day. Despite this I think it's worth it's cost and I will probably buy this again.