great

Posted by Reviewer3003331 on Nov 28, 2011

great for pale gingers like me~

Impressed

Posted by Reviewer1084864 on Mar 13, 2012

For a natural face powder I was quite impressed. Good coverage. My face has improved since using this.

lovely powder! good price!

Posted by 5560479631185077144 on Jun 12, 2012

I feel like a geisha in it.

almost perfect

Posted by Reviewer2716007 on Sep 06, 2012

Doesn't last very long but I don't mind because its still the best powder.Don't apply this with sponge, it won't look so good.

Really lovely product

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

This is a nice product. Thought it was a little light for my skin (in tone) but will try another shade next time. Update, a darker shade didn't work so have got used to this shade. It uses corn starch as an alternative to talc (which is now known to be carcinogenic - ladies beware). Wonderful price and product. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Good foundation and powder in one

Posted by Reviewer1479595 on Jan 30, 2013

Nice and gives good coverage. Seems to help protect against sun. Goes cakey after a few hours so check on it as the day goes on,

Perfect shade!

Posted by 4761002905332806965 on Sep 13, 2013

I love this powder! And its a perfect shade for my fair nordic skin. It has a slightly pink undertone to it so it would be suitable for those with a cold skin undertone, fair - light complections

best for the price

Posted by Reviewer2691748 on Jan 23, 2014

It is the best powder one can get for this price. It leaves my skin silky, the coverage is medium, the colour is for pale skin with some pinkish undertone. Just wonderful!

useful

Posted by Reviewer2701182 on Jan 03, 2012

Very comfortable to apply. I didn't realize the Geisha shade is really is rather pale and can show up a little too pale under my eyes. Otherwise I will be buying the same refillers in the future.

Posted by amarrille on Feb 28, 2012

Impressed by this powder. It makes my skin look so beautiful. Recommend it for pale/light (not tanned)skin tone.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »