Honeybee Gardens, Pressed Mineral Powder, Luminous

Posted by greenandclean on Jan 18, 2016

I've used the pressed mineral powders from Honeybee Gardens for almost 4 years now. I've tried several other brands, but nothing makes my skin look as good as this pressed powder. Great coverage, decent price, and it doesn't break me out. I would recommend using it with a beauty blender in stead of a brush. I'm Scandinavian and quite fair skinned, but this is perfect for me in the summer. Love it!

No esta mal.

Posted by 5433756884754532481 on Dec 14, 2015

Matifica bien. Mi piel es grasa y a funcionado bastante bien

wrong color

Posted by 5122069042229690028 on Aug 05, 2015

Doesn't work for me, wrong color palette ( for more pinkish undertones)

WOW I love it

Posted by Arabia on Jun 09, 2015

This is a great powder! It's the best! It looks super natural and it makes my skin breath, nobody notice that I'm wearing makeup and it covers large pores, I'm in love with it! And the most important thing it's CLEAN! it doesn't have nasty chemicals! Please click YES if you find my review helpful to you! !

Compacto

Posted by ViGaOscar on Feb 04, 2015

Nada especial pero no son malos. En mi caso, este color ha resultado muy claro. Me deja un poco cara de muerta. Como referencia yo utilizo el NW25 de MAC (que resulta un pelín oscuro, pero quedo con buena cara). No lo he probado en su estuche, pero para llevarlo en el bolso será imprescindible, porque lo que te va a llegar es únicamente un recambio!

Bueno

Posted by 5279759663915694222 on Dec 03, 2014

Mi piel no ha tenido ninguna reacción negativa. Tono natural y bonito. No cubre como una base de maquillaje en polvo usual, pero es muy agradable y para matizar los brillos queda muy bien. Posiblemente repita.

Fave

Posted by katy-kyker on Aug 12, 2014

This is my favourite powder for a light, but effective coverage. Good quality and looks so natural and blends in well.

Nice shade but makes my skin oily

Posted by sophielu on Jul 10, 2014

I really like this powder since the shade was perfect but sadly it makes my face oily. Loose minerals are better at keeping you dry but not so practical in the handbag.

very pale

Posted by 4670155981592132192 on Jun 30, 2014

This is really pale, like porcelain, I need abit of colour.

Good

Posted by 5200717050915232442 on Jun 26, 2014

very good coverage