Too yellow

Posted by Reviewer1576110 on Mar 30, 2012

I am a light-skinned norwegian, and this powder is a bit too yellow for me. I would prefer a bit more light pink in it. But I liked the powder.

A shade too dark for Asian

Posted by Reviewer2216199 on Jan 10, 2012

Everything is good, except that the color is a bit too dark for Asian girls. I will need to buy a lighther shade to combine the both of them.

Great coverage!

Posted by Reviewer3064389 on Dec 26, 2011

This goes on well with a brush and has great coverage. I have light skin, so this is perfect for me when I have a tan. In the winter, I mix it with Geisha. Geisha is REALLY pale. My skin is very sensitive, and this doesn't irritate it or break me out. It doesn't look dry either. Another benefit is that it doesn't have any chemicals in it.

covers well

Posted by Reviewer2364573 on Mar 18, 2012

It covers well, fits my skin well, but it gives me a lot of acne, so I will not use it much.

This is my second skin!

Posted by Deniela on May 28, 2012

This is my second skin! Really love this powder! Excellent glosses, does not leave the mask, matting ... great composition! I always buy it!

My favorite!

Posted by Reviewer1691317 on Jan 20, 2014

This face powder is wonderful! It is not shiny or sparkly, and the shade is really great for me! I have a skin tone sort of like Reese Witherspoon. Not super fair, but not medium either. What pleases me is that I can apply my moisturizing sunscreen a few minutes before this powder, and it does not hinder the the application at all...Blends right in and smooths out imperfections, but it doesn't look cakey or streaky. Plus, the price for the quality is amazing! It lasts me about 6 months, and I use it nearly every day. I've bought this several times and will continue to do so. Be aware, as other reviewers have noted, this is a refill only. It does NOT come in a traditional compact, or with any sort of puff or brush. You can purchase the compact separately, and it does come with a thin puff. I did buy that compact after buying the refill only for the first time, to see if I liked the product. Personally, I almost never use that puff, except for touch-ups; it's way to small and thin. To apply this powder, I use disposable cosmetic sponge/wedges.

Decent

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

This pressed powder does it's job I guess. It's nice and light on the skin. The only problem.is that it's too light for my skin. It's difficult to find a good match online. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Love this, the color is just right for my fair but slightly sunkissed

Posted by Johanna on Jul 05, 2011

finnish skin.This is easy to use, i suggest that you use it with kabuki brush, I got mine from the eco tools line, also sold here at iherb.Easier to carry around and not messy as the powdery minerals.

super cakey

Posted by Reviewer1608658 on Jul 24, 2015

im not sure how so many people liked this product. it just stays on top of the skin, making me look as if i used flour as a powder. there are only two nice things about it and those are smell (smells like honey, very pleasant) and price. but it simply doesnt work so im throwing it away.

Best Powder Foundation Ever

Posted by 5231814768665160895 on Aug 02, 2015

I've used numerous powder foundations, but this one is my favorite, by far. However, like any powder foundation, this one works much better if your skin has been properly prepped before applying it. I've found that if I take time to use a good retinol moisturizer at night, and a good moisturizer/sunscreen in the morning before applying this foundation, I get much better results and the coverage looks just as good in the evening as it does when I first use it in the morning.