Dry texture

Posted by 5281794341075809487 on Apr 24, 2016

This powder is dry in texture so when I applied it on my face, it does not glide over my skin. It has a slight scent which does not linger. I wouldn't repurchase.

少一顆星的原因。

Posted by LOJOYU on Feb 06, 2016

咦?fragrance free是無香的意思嗎? 那我聞到的香味是異度空間來的嗎? Supernatural色號在我臉上真的是Supernatural。 少一顆星的原因就是我不喜歡香味。

Item crushed to powder during shipping

Posted by Norimah on Dec 05, 2015

The powder is nice but it was probably shaken up and crushed and spilled around inside the box when I received it. Had to use it with a kabuki brush instead of a pad.

it's okay

Posted by cyweng on Nov 26, 2015

I've been using mineral powder for a while and this is okay; it's a little bit cakey but for the price I think it's acceptable!

ok as a finishing powder

Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Nov 20, 2015

It is a bit too sheer to be called a powder foundation, but is it ok as a finishing powder.

Too much kickup, breaks easily

Posted by Mary-B333 on Oct 23, 2015

This powder creates an absurd amount of kickup, breaks easily, and doesn't have as much coverage as I like. I would say this has light to medium coverage. Since it creates so much loose powder, it's messy and it's gone within a couple weeks of use. The formula of the color "Geisha" is much better. I wish they would make all of the colors with that formula. ***If you found this review helpful, please click yes! Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products!***

Best Powder Foundation Ever

Posted by 5231814768665160895 on Aug 02, 2015

I've used numerous powder foundations, but this one is my favorite, by far. However, like any powder foundation, this one works much better if your skin has been properly prepped before applying it. I've found that if I take time to use a good retinol moisturizer at night, and a good moisturizer/sunscreen in the morning before applying this foundation, I get much better results and the coverage looks just as good in the evening as it does when I first use it in the morning.

super cakey

Posted by Reviewer1608658 on Jul 24, 2015

im not sure how so many people liked this product. it just stays on top of the skin, making me look as if i used flour as a powder. there are only two nice things about it and those are smell (smells like honey, very pleasant) and price. but it simply doesnt work so im throwing it away.

Muy buenos! Very good powder!

Posted by 5658107698495997389 on Jan 16, 2015

I love this powder, I use it everyday with a concealer, the coverage is good for a powder and lasts all day. I will repurchase it again and again! Me encantan estos polvos para diario. El color es perfecto si sois de piel clara (no suuuper clara), cubren bastante y a mí me duran todo el día y eso que mi piel tiende a grasa. Siempre que se me acaban los vuelvo a comprar, un gran descubrimiento!

Bueno

Posted by 5279759663915694222 on Dec 03, 2014

Mi piel no ha tenido ninguna reacción negativa. Tono natural y bonito. No cubre como una base de maquillaje en polvo usual, pero es muy agradable y para matizar los brillos queda muy bien. Posiblemente repita.