super cakey

Posted by Reviewer1608658 on Jul 24, 2015

im not sure how so many people liked this product. it just stays on top of the skin, making me look as if i used flour as a powder. there are only two nice things about it and those are smell (smells like honey, very pleasant) and price. but it simply doesnt work so im throwing it away.

Shows off all pores and imperfectuons- подчеркивает все поры как маска на лице

Posted by 5171724533263204906 on Mar 03, 2014

Terrible finish, looks like cheap fondati in that does all the wrong job, shows pores, lotte wrinkles and looks like mask on the skin. Dont like it, money wasted. Подчеркнул все поры, лежит как маска на лице или как дешевый тональный. Выброшенные деньги. УжаснаЯ пудра

Not so impressed...

Posted by 4970383632937701692 on Oct 24, 2012

Was a bit disapointed with the packaging as its not ideal for a makeup case or handbag, its just a thin plastic sleeve. I also expected this colour to be quite neutral and and translucent but it is very light and although it feels like nice powder, most people will need a darker shade bacause I usually have a fair shade and its not dark enough for me...

Dry texture

Posted by 5281794341075809487 on Apr 24, 2016

This powder is dry in texture so when I applied it on my face, it does not glide over my skin. It has a slight scent which does not linger. I wouldn't repurchase.