Too yellow

Posted by Reviewer1576110 on Mar 30, 2012

I am a light-skinned norwegian, and this powder is a bit too yellow for me. I would prefer a bit more light pink in it. But I liked the powder.

A shade too dark for Asian

Posted by Reviewer2216199 on Jan 10, 2012

Everything is good, except that the color is a bit too dark for Asian girls. I will need to buy a lighther shade to combine the both of them.

covers well

Posted by Reviewer2364573 on Mar 18, 2012

It covers well, fits my skin well, but it gives me a lot of acne, so I will not use it much.

Too much kickup, breaks easily

Posted by Mary-B333 on Oct 23, 2015

This powder creates an absurd amount of kickup, breaks easily, and doesn't have as much coverage as I like. I would say this has light to medium coverage. Since it creates so much loose powder, it's messy and it's gone within a couple weeks of use. The formula of the color "Geisha" is much better. I wish they would make all of the colors with that formula. ***If you found this review helpful, please click yes! Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products!***

ok as a finishing powder

Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Nov 20, 2015

It is a bit too sheer to be called a powder foundation, but is it ok as a finishing powder.

it's okay

Posted by cyweng on Nov 26, 2015

I've been using mineral powder for a while and this is okay; it's a little bit cakey but for the price I think it's acceptable!

No bad.

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on May 25, 2012

Has a matte finish with a nice creamy tecture. This color is a bit too orange for my liking and if I miss a spot on my face, it's noticeable.

Not sure...was broken when it arrived

Posted by HolisticHelper on Dec 02, 2012

This product had to travel from USA so it was shattered when it arrived (so no longer solid, now just crumbled powder). Great that it's got no nasties in it and was also confused as when it arrived it looked like a refill and not a compact and was in plastic packaging. Not what I expected.

Bien para matizar.

Posted by Reviewer3147269 on Nov 27, 2013

Polvo bueno y barato aunque no me gusta el formato "muestra"

good for your skin

Posted by 5516743031045694361 on Jan 14, 2014

needs å wide brush to not look unnatural on your skin..

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »