Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Honeybee Gardens, Pressed Mineral Powder, Supernatural, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great coverage and colour

Posted by SassySingaporean on May 14, 2013

I'm a fair Chinese with yellow undertones and this powder gave me a good but light coverage. Looked very natural when used together with my foundation. Went pretty quick though cos it was more than half gone in 3 weeks.

you have to order the honeybee gardens compact separately ($8.99 at iHerb)

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Jun 26, 2012

i don't like to wear heavy foundations, but like/need a fair amount of coverage. this seems to be a good mineral powder. one thing i've noticed, and this might be due to the tinted moisturizer i'm using underneath it, is that it seems like it can cake up a little bit when i perspire. this could also be that i wasn't careful enough to apply evenly and blend it properly. will have to try with my regular moisturizer/sunscreen. it seems to have good coverage and the color blends well with my skin tone. i just bought the compact, so guess i'll be reordering the powder! the powder is sold separately from the compact! this is actually great because you don't have to throw away a plastic container every other month. however, it would've been good if i realized that when i made my initial purchase.

Decent

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

This pressed powder does it's job I guess. It's nice and light on the skin. The only problem.is that it's too light for my skin. It's difficult to find a good match online. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Still oily

Posted by Reviewer2827455 on Jun 29, 2011

I think I just have overly-oily skin because this didn't really help with the oil, as advertised. I do like the product and have bought it twice now, so I would still recommend to a friend. The powder doesn't feel heavy, like some can.

Nice coverage

Posted by Reviewer1083475 on Apr 03, 2012

It might even be a little too much coverage. More of a powder base makeup. Gives a nice matte finish. Wish it was a tad more translucent.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »