Decent

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

This pressed powder does it's job I guess. It's nice and light on the skin. The only problem.is that it's too light for my skin. It's difficult to find a good match online. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Great coverage and colour

Posted by SassySingaporean on May 14, 2013

I'm a fair Chinese with yellow undertones and this powder gave me a good but light coverage. Looked very natural when used together with my foundation. Went pretty quick though cos it was more than half gone in 3 weeks.

you have to order the honeybee gardens compact separately ($8.99 at iHerb)

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Jun 26, 2012

i don't like to wear heavy foundations, but like/need a fair amount of coverage. this seems to be a good mineral powder. one thing i've noticed, and this might be due to the tinted moisturizer i'm using underneath it, is that it seems like it can cake up a little bit when i perspire. this could also be that i wasn't careful enough to apply evenly and blend it properly. will have to try with my regular moisturizer/sunscreen. it seems to have good coverage and the color blends well with my skin tone. i just bought the compact, so guess i'll be reordering the powder! the powder is sold separately from the compact! this is actually great because you don't have to throw away a plastic container every other month. however, it would've been good if i realized that when i made my initial purchase.

少一顆星的原因。

Posted by LOJOYU on Jul 17, 2016

咦?fragrance free是無香的意思嗎? 那我聞到的香味是異度空間來的嗎? Supernatural色號在我臉上真的是Supernatural。 少一顆星的原因就是我不喜歡香味。 補評: 放了幾個月會慢慢出現裂痕。前後買了二塊都是這樣。須自己使用重物壓平。

Still oily

Posted by Reviewer2827455 on Jun 29, 2011

I think I just have overly-oily skin because this didn't really help with the oil, as advertised. I do like the product and have bought it twice now, so I would still recommend to a friend. The powder doesn't feel heavy, like some can.

Nice coverage

Posted by Reviewer1083475 on Apr 03, 2012

It might even be a little too much coverage. More of a powder base makeup. Gives a nice matte finish. Wish it was a tad more translucent.

Good price and quality

Posted by brownrice on Jun 03, 2013

The quality is quite good at this price, the color is a little darker than my skin, but I worry Geisha might be too white/pale for me. I used Jane Iredale before, they have various colors and that is prefect for me; anyway, the price is much higher than this. I find Honeybee Gardens powder is worth value.

Good product

Posted by 4620811243375360152 on Nov 28, 2013

Good product

Great product !

Posted by 5649061712664832619 on Feb 10, 2014

great product, with a good composition and a very natural finish. So far I really like it !

Super

Posted by Reviewer1109752 on Feb 13, 2014

This is light and very covering :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »