Honeybee Gardens, Pressed Mineral Powder, Supernatural, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

you have to order the honeybee gardens compact separately ($8.99 at iHerb)

Posted by Reviewer3275280 From California on Jun 26, 2012

i don't like to wear heavy foundations, but like/need a fair amount of coverage. this seems to be a good mineral powder. one thing i've noticed, and this might be due to the tinted moisturizer i'm using underneath it, is that it seems like it can cake up a little bit when i perspire. this could also be that i wasn't careful enough to apply evenly and blend it properly. will have to try with my regular moisturizer/sunscreen. it seems to have good coverage and the color blends well with my skin tone. i just bought the compact, so guess i'll be reordering the powder! the powder is sold separately from the compact! this is actually great because you don't have to throw away a plastic container every other month. however, it would've been good if i realized that when i made my initial purchase.

Decent

Posted by healthydoesit From Illinois on Oct 10, 2013

This pressed powder does it's job I guess. It's nice and light on the skin. The only problem.is that it's too light for my skin. It's difficult to find a good match online. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Great coverage and colour

Posted by SassySingaporean From Singapore on May 14, 2013

I'm a fair Chinese with yellow undertones and this powder gave me a good but light coverage. Looked very natural when used together with my foundation. Went pretty quick though cos it was more than half gone in 3 weeks.

Good price and quality

Posted by brownrice on Jun 03, 2013

The quality is quite good at this price, the color is a little darker than my skin, but I worry Geisha might be too white/pale for me. I used Jane Iredale before, they have various colors and that is prefect for me; anyway, the price is much higher than this. I find Honeybee Gardens powder is worth value.

Good product