Great coverage!

Posted by Reviewer3064389 on Dec 26, 2011

This goes on well with a brush and has great coverage. I have light skin, so this is perfect for me when I have a tan. In the winter, I mix it with Geisha. Geisha is REALLY pale. My skin is very sensitive, and this doesn't irritate it or break me out. It doesn't look dry either. Another benefit is that it doesn't have any chemicals in it.

This is my second skin!

Posted by Deniela on May 28, 2012

This is my second skin! Really love this powder! Excellent glosses, does not leave the mask, matting ... great composition! I always buy it!

My favorite!

Posted by Reviewer1691317 on Jan 20, 2014

This face powder is wonderful! It is not shiny or sparkly, and the shade is really great for me! I have a skin tone sort of like Reese Witherspoon. Not super fair, but not medium either. What pleases me is that I can apply my moisturizing sunscreen a few minutes before this powder, and it does not hinder the the application at all...Blends right in and smooths out imperfections, but it doesn't look cakey or streaky. Plus, the price for the quality is amazing! It lasts me about 6 months, and I use it nearly every day. I've bought this several times and will continue to do so. Be aware, as other reviewers have noted, this is a refill only. It does NOT come in a traditional compact, or with any sort of puff or brush. You can purchase the compact separately, and it does come with a thin puff. I did buy that compact after buying the refill only for the first time, to see if I liked the product. Personally, I almost never use that puff, except for touch-ups; it's way to small and thin. To apply this powder, I use disposable cosmetic sponge/wedges.

Love this, the color is just right for my fair but slightly sunkissed

Posted by Johanna on Jul 05, 2011

finnish skin.This is easy to use, i suggest that you use it with kabuki brush, I got mine from the eco tools line, also sold here at iherb.Easier to carry around and not messy as the powdery minerals.

Super :)

Posted by Reviewer1900548 on Sep 26, 2011

very nice color, soft texture, long lasting.. I will buy this powder again :)

Buen producto y precio

Posted by ROSSITA on Dec 02, 2013

El color me queda un poco claro pero se soluciona poniendo un poco de colorete. ¿Te ha ayudado esta opinión para decirdirte? pulsa el Sí que esta más abajo si es así. Más opiniones clicando en mi nombre

Muy buenos! Very good powder!

Posted by 5658107698495997389 on Jan 16, 2015

I love this powder, I use it everyday with a concealer, the coverage is good for a powder and lasts all day. I will repurchase it again and again! Me encantan estos polvos para diario. El color es perfecto si sois de piel clara (no suuuper clara), cubren bastante y a mí me duran todo el día y eso que mi piel tiende a grasa. Siempre que se me acaban los vuelvo a comprar, un gran descubrimiento!

Best Powder Foundation Ever

Posted by 5231814768665160895 on Aug 02, 2015

I've used numerous powder foundations, but this one is my favorite, by far. However, like any powder foundation, this one works much better if your skin has been properly prepped before applying it. I've found that if I take time to use a good retinol moisturizer at night, and a good moisturizer/sunscreen in the morning before applying this foundation, I get much better results and the coverage looks just as good in the evening as it does when I first use it in the morning.

Good and convenient

Posted by Reviewer3348865 on Jun 20, 2011

I'm using everyday mineral powder foundation and tried this one as EM is loose type of power (not so easy to make up outside) This color is just my skin tone, if you prefer splendid make up, you'd better choose Geisha. This comes alone without compact package but it's so easy to carry in pouch and there's not so much of powder spiltting. very handy but will try Geisha next time.

Nice alternative to drugstore foundation

Posted by 5566801068958595189 on Nov 12, 2014

Very good pressed powder and ingredients list. The color is perfect for my gold/yellow fair/medium complexion. The effect seems natural, but maybe it has a powdery finish if applying too much. I'm not sure yet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »