Honeybee Gardens, Pressed Mineral Powder, Supernatural, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)

Reviews 5-star

Great coverage!

Posted by Reviewer3064389 on Dec 26, 2011

This goes on well with a brush and has great coverage. I have light skin, so this is perfect for me when I have a tan. In the winter, I mix it with Geisha. Geisha is REALLY pale. My skin is very sensitive, and this doesn't irritate it or break me out. It doesn't look dry either. Another benefit is that it doesn't have any chemicals in it.

This is my second skin!

Posted by Deniela on May 28, 2012

This is my second skin! Really love this powder! Excellent glosses, does not leave the mask, matting ... great composition! I always buy it!

Love this, the color is just right for my fair but slightly sunkissed

Posted by Johanna on Jul 05, 2011

finnish skin.This is easy to use, i suggest that you use it with kabuki brush, I got mine from the eco tools line, also sold here at iherb.Easier to carry around and not messy as the powdery minerals.

Super :)

Posted by Reviewer1900548 on Sep 26, 2011

very nice color, soft texture, long lasting.. I will buy this powder again :)

My favorite!

Posted by Reviewer1691317 on Jan 20, 2014

This face powder is wonderful! It is not shiny or sparkly, and the shade is really great for me! I have a skin tone sort of like Reese Witherspoon. Not super fair, but not medium either. What pleases me is that I can apply my moisturizing sunscreen a few minutes before this powder, and it does not hinder the the application at all...Blends right in and smooths out imperfections, but it doesn't look cakey or streaky. Plus, the price for the quality is amazing! It lasts me about 6 months, and I use it nearly every day. I've bought this several times and will continue to do so. Be aware, as other reviewers have noted, this is a refill only. It does NOT come in a traditional compact, or with any sort of puff or brush. You can purchase the compact separately, and it does come with a thin puff. I did buy that compact after buying the refill only for the first time, to see if I liked the product. Personally, I almost never use that puff, except for touch-ups; it's way to small and thin. To apply this powder, I use disposable cosmetic sponge/wedges.