New To iHerb?

Honeybee Gardens, Pressed Mineral Powder, Supernatural, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2761541 on May 25, 2012

I love this make-up. All natural and not expensive. Aboslutely perfect.

GREAT

Posted by greenandclean on Oct 03, 2014

I've reordered this for over 2 years now, it's the only powder I use. GREAT coverage, and it doesn't cause any breakouts or irritation to my sensitive skin. I apply it with a sponge, and it lasts for about 2,5 to 3 months of daily use. Supernatural fits my light/medium Scandinavian skin with yellow undertones perfectly. I've tried mineral powders for 100 dollars which was pretty much useless compared to this. Will continue to reorder this forever!

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Feb 06, 2014

I have pale skin with a red/ruddish appearance. This mineral powder evenly covers my skin without looking like its covering. It just blends nicely covering the reddness and evening out the skin tones, it also appears to reduces my pore size. The color was perfect for me the winter time. I also purchased the Ecotools brush for applying this powder and it was a great fit, the brush size and bristle firmness makes the application of this powder very nice and easy. A little seems to go a long way and the price is great. I didn't mind either that it only comes in a plastic case as it appears in the picture, (no fancy compact).

love these powders

Posted by 4883388839584268090 on Jul 12, 2013

I usually wear the "geisha" shade- it matches perfectly with my skin and has amazing coverage, but thought I would try this one for the summer, guess my skin hasn't darkened enough yet. I won't knock it for not matching my skin as the geisha matches perfectly and this was an experiment. If you are very fair, go with geisha.

Nice coverage!

Posted by 4908810494233717152 on Nov 06, 2013

I actually use this product on top of my tinted moisturizer on days when I want a little more coverage. It makes my skin look very smooth and even. My skin tends to be dry and it doesn't look cakey if I use a sheer layer. Great product and I love that it's natural. I use the shade Supernatural and I am about an NW20 in Mac foundations.