A favorite of mine

Posted by 4990023730774113856 on May 18, 2016

I love the mineral powder makeup by Honeybee Gardens. My skin is fair/light and this works beautifully to even out my complexion. My skin is also dry and I have no issues with the formula.

Good product

Posted by 4620811243375360152 on Nov 28, 2013

Good product

Buen producto

Posted by Reviewer1053675 on Nov 20, 2014

Aunque en principio pensé que eran demasiado claros, una vez puestos quedan bien. No son muy cubrientes pero sí suficientes para matificar y dar buena cara.

Bueno

Posted by 5279759663915694222 on Dec 03, 2014

Mi piel no ha tenido ninguna reacción negativa. Tono natural y bonito. No cubre como una base de maquillaje en polvo usual, pero es muy agradable y para matizar los brillos queda muy bien. Posiblemente repita.

少一顆星的原因。

Posted by LOJOYU on Feb 06, 2016

咦?fragrance free是無香的意思嗎? 那我聞到的香味是異度空間來的嗎? Supernatural色號在我臉上真的是Supernatural。 少一顆星的原因就是我不喜歡香味。

Great product !

Posted by 5649061712664832619 on Feb 10, 2014

great product, with a good composition and a very natural finish. So far I really like it !

Super

Posted by Reviewer1109752 on Feb 13, 2014

This is light and very covering :)

Good price and quality

Posted by brownrice on Jun 03, 2013

The quality is quite good at this price, the color is a little darker than my skin, but I worry Geisha might be too white/pale for me. I used Jane Iredale before, they have various colors and that is prefect for me; anyway, the price is much higher than this. I find Honeybee Gardens powder is worth value.

Nice coverage

Posted by Reviewer1083475 on Apr 03, 2012

It might even be a little too much coverage. More of a powder base makeup. Gives a nice matte finish. Wish it was a tad more translucent.

Still oily

Posted by Reviewer2827455 on Jun 29, 2011

I think I just have overly-oily skin because this didn't really help with the oil, as advertised. I do like the product and have bought it twice now, so I would still recommend to a friend. The powder doesn't feel heavy, like some can.