Great neutral lipstick

Posted by lionandtiger on Jul 01, 2012

This lipstick applies nicely and has moisture. The color is great. Nice blend of a rose/red and brown shades without being so warm it won't complement a cool palette.

Great color

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jan 22, 2012

The Seduction color sounds vampy, but when you apply it, it's actually a warm brick rose color, very neutral. Great for everyday when you don't want obvious color but you are trying to make sure your lips don't "disappear." My only criticism is that the lipstick has a grainy feel to it. However, I love that the ingredients are safe. Will buy again.

Great product for the price

Posted by Darlynn on Jan 11, 2014

This lip stick is very easy to apply. Feels moisturizing and the color is not too overwhelming. This shade is like a light brown. I bought it for a darker shade of not pink, but more a brown/berry. It's definitely not a pink berry color, but closer to brown berry. It's so tough to shop for lipstick online since we can't try it on. I am fair skinned and it is suitable for when I want to wear earthy tones. It think it's the best product in this price range. I would recommend this brand of lipsticks.

feels and looks great

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Jun 26, 2012

moisturizing matte color that feels good on my lips. average to good lasting power, but good to know it's not full of horrible chemicals.

Very nice

Posted by tinatherese on May 18, 2014

I like Honeybee gardens lipsticks.. they stay on for awhile! This color is brownish, with a hint of red!

great feeling but too dark

Posted by 4972737736237003260 on Nov 12, 2015

I love the texture of this lipstick, feeling smooth moist soft lip. But the color is too dark, I'm Asian yellow skin. The color is deep dark red brown. If you are a Rock style, this color suit you.

too brown

Posted by NaomiWilson on Oct 26, 2015

I love the color Romance. It's good for any skin tone. Burlesque is too pink and this Seduction is too brown.

Love it

Posted by 5339742853688704208 on Oct 10, 2013

Love this lipstick and the price is great for a natural product. The colour is very natural and pleasant, easy to apply, long lasting for a natural lipstick, I just love it! It's my favourite lipstick now!

a great lipstick

Posted by 5540738916401582003 on Dec 25, 2013

except that it came with a broken base. i absolutely love the colour and consistency though, it's my new favourite lipstick! but it breaks/melts easily, or maybe it's just my country. not that big a deal, since i can just apply using a lip brush. i'd definitely repurchase if i run out.

I like the color