Quite Good!

Posted by Reviewer1084864 on Mar 13, 2012

I really like the mascara itself. The problem with application is because the wand itself isn't the best quality. I will wash and use a good wand from an old mascara.

very light product

Posted by MyDewHerb on Dec 02, 2015

This mascara is VERY light, almost unnoticeable. It is hypoallergenic and does not cause irritation.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1948856 on Jun 25, 2011

very impressed with this product! i recently switched from using estee lauder to this product..i like how my lashes look. I give this product a 7.9. Try it out...just make sure you use 2 coats!:)

nice mascara

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Sep 21, 2011

was delivered in middle of a hot day, and is clumpy (other reviewers found this too) - so it is thicker than what others have noticed! I can use it with just one swipe. 4 stars b/c it is too thick sometimes

Mascara

Posted by Reviewer2080002 on Dec 06, 2011

This is a fantastic mascara,but a wee bit gluggy to get out of the tube.Stays on well and cleans of well with blum naturals cleaning pads.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1645643 on Jan 18, 2012

A little clumpy...

will not buy again

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jan 27, 2012

comfort on my sensitive eyes, gives natural look.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2550884 on Mar 01, 2012

I love that this is all natural, and the color is great. The only con is the first few times when applying the mascara I had to go over my lashes twice because the first pass just didn't give enough coverage. It's been a few weeks now and my guess is that the formula must thicken when in use because it's doing a better job now-- only have to apply one coat to my lashes now. I'll probably order again in the future because I love that it's natural.

mascara

Posted by Reviewer2273153 on May 13, 2011

a very natural finish with just one coat, easily glammed up with two or three.

good

Posted by Reviewer1085684 on Jun 19, 2011

nice packageing, good price, a little flaky but will buy again

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »