5 stars!

Posted by australia on Apr 24, 2013

Great quality, lasts all day and doesn't smudge. Very natural looking.

vel

Posted by Reviewer39238224 on Aug 13, 2012

Wonderful blekk, ikke dusjet, velholdt hele dagen og ser naturlig

good product

Posted by Reviewer2694981 on Feb 04, 2011

nice cover, staying for all day

great for natural mascara!

Posted by Reviewer1029503 on Jan 04, 2011

This is a really great natural mascara! The first coat goes on pretty thin but your second coat is thick and nice and by the third coat you've got glamour eyes!

Natural-looking mascara.

Posted by Reviewer1828223 on Jun 09, 2011

It easily comes on, and stayes on all day without "wearing off". I must add that I have fair skinn and blond hair, and like to use natural-looking makeup. So I like this mascara because it gives me a natural look, not like in most of the Maybelline-commersials:) In short, I love this mascara.

Posted by Reviewer1660363 on Sep 12, 2012

Perfect mascara

Posted by Edelweiss on Mar 10, 2012

Perfect mascara. Easy brush on my medium length lashes look great. To the extent lengthens and thickens them. In this case, this mascara is also safe. Very, very good mascara. Osypatsya starts only at night when it's time to wash off makeup. Praktcheski does not flow from the tears and the weather. A well-washed Luba means for washing. I recommend!

great mascara

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

I like this natural mascara, it makes my eye lashes appear significantly longer, it doesn't sting my eyes or contain loads of plasticizers and it's reasonably priced. I only use this brand of mascara now. I like Honeybee Gardens products generally.

I love this mascara!

Posted by 5289622785058514090 on Nov 14, 2015

I have used this mascara for almost 4 years now and I love it! Especially because I don't want nasty chemicals everywhere near my eyes so this natural product is so great. 1 swipe gives a minimalistic look. 2-3 swipes a natural look, you can layer up on that with great results. In my experience it does not smudge. I live in a cold and fairly dry climate though (Sweden) so I don't know how lasting it is for people living in very humid areas. Please note that this is not a volume giving mascara.

Love the color

Posted by 5613678108990682006 on Mar 16, 2015

I like that this is natural and the color is great. Lasts all day.