I love this mascara!

Posted by 5289622785058514090 on Nov 14, 2015

I have used this mascara for almost 4 years now and I love it! Especially because I don't want nasty chemicals everywhere near my eyes so this natural product is so great. 1 swipe gives a minimalistic look. 2-3 swipes a natural look, you can layer up on that with great results. In my experience it does not smudge. I live in a cold and fairly dry climate though (Sweden) so I don't know how lasting it is for people living in very humid areas. Please note that this is not a volume giving mascara.

Best Natural Mascara!

Posted by 5444542783817400773 on Sep 02, 2015

This mascara is AMAZING!!! It goes on smoothly and it's easy to put on several layers. It transfers very little onto underneath the eye even if worn on the bottom lashes. I prefer this over any other mascara that I have tried and highly recommend it.

Better than at least Reviva Labs

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Apr 14, 2015

I'm Reviva Labs Skincare's biggest fan and was happy to find their mascara which I used for years. While I appreciate their effort at launching a more-natural mascara, sadly it was too thin for my liking and wasn't as voluminous as conventional brands. This one by Honeybee is a few bucks more but it makes my lashes thicker and more voluminous than Reviva's. Also, the brush is better suited for my eyes than the previous one. As they say, you get what you pay for.

Love the color

Posted by 5613678108990682006 on Mar 16, 2015

I like that this is natural and the color is great. Lasts all day.

Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer2859923 on Mar 06, 2015

Very good mascara. No clumps or mess, has nice clean strokes and lasts all day, no smudges. Clean ingredients - be kind to your eyes! I recommend this mascara.

Do you want a mascara with less chemicals than others?

Posted by jeplace on Jul 22, 2014

Honeybee Garden's Mascara has less chemicals than others. They also recently have added organic ingredients. The price is incredible. It goes on like silk. I've turned a lot of people onto this mascara. One thing, is I have found it doesn't last as long as other mascaras, perhaps there is a little less in the container? But still, for the quality and price, it is the best!!

Non-smudging natural mascara for a nice price

Posted by 5066151183221452949 on Jun 19, 2014

As I've oily eyelids, I've always used waterproof formulas. This one is not as volumizing and lengthening, but it is quite buildable. At a wonderful pricepoint, you get a natural, non-toxic mascara that doesn't smudge. I repurchased this product. While it doesn't deliver perfect false-lash effects, it's worth for me having a natural product that actually doesn't budge too much.

Great stuff!

Posted by 4657473724188285824 on Nov 29, 2013

Goes on beautifully and has more staying power/WAY less smearing than the toxic drugstore brands!

Never flakes or smudges even with heavy eyelids

Posted by 5342211219462169091 on Jun 25, 2013

The best mascara, I've ever had. I've got quite heavy eyelids and all the other mascaras have flaked and smudged on my eyelids and under eyes. This one never does, it stays where I put it for the whole day and it comes off easily with water when washed. I've had rain with it as well, and it didn't melt on my face. An absolute perfect.

5 stars!

Posted by australia on Apr 24, 2013

Great quality, lasts all day and doesn't smudge. Very natural looking.