Good product, very deep brown

Posted by 5369932254910808460 on Dec 13, 2015

This is good product, I am very satisfied, as it looks very natural, do not make any clumps, looks good and keeps all day on lashes. Also easy to take of. Could be bitt lighter color, but it is ok.

5 star mascara

Posted by 4757001523054773868 on May 05, 2015

This mascara applies beautifully giving volume and length, and wears well through the day, no smudging. I have been using it for the last 3 years. Highly impressed.

pretty good

Posted by 4873882807901313039 on Feb 11, 2015

Great colour, does not irritate my eyes at all Coverage on eyelashes takes a bit of effort but looks nice.

Love this mascara!

Posted by Reviewer2972080 on Aug 30, 2014

This mascara goes on silky and smooth - no clumping. Plus all natural ingredients, which makes me happy. I definitely will reorder as long as it is available.

Completely useless

Posted by 4769984708595655713 on Jun 18, 2014

This mascara is a disaster. It does absolutely nothing to my lashes aside giving them a hint of color. It does neither lenghten nor volumise even after building layer after layer after layer.

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer2044825 on Jun 06, 2014

I have tried many natural mascaras, and this one only smudges a little; whereas the others smudge so much that I can't wear them. It appears only the bottom lashes smudge, so I apply it lightly there to prevent it. I have not had the top lashes smudge with this product. I can only wear healthy products, so I am very thankful to Honeybee Gardens for this product and at a good price.

make beautiful eyes

Posted by 5340882570284585602 on Jan 14, 2014

make beautiful eyes

Okay

Posted by 5186069231135942540 on Dec 10, 2013

Only used it once, so I can't really tell. I never like how mascara goes on the first time/a new one. I need to use it a couple of times. So, I could be over rating it or under rating it, hard to tell.

Fantastic!

Posted by australia on Apr 24, 2013

This is the first natural mascara I have ever bought, and the quality really does match the commercial mascaras I was using prior. This mascara lengthens and thickens the lashes and doesn't smudge. I find that it only flakes if I apply some to my bottom lashes, but even then the flakes are very small and unnoticeable and can easily be wiped off with your fingers. Also, If you get some in your eye it won't sting. The colour is more charcoal than brown, which I prefer to a jet black mascara. Doesn't smudge either! Will definitely repurchase.

中规中矩