New To iHerb?

Honeybee Gardens, Truly Natural Mascara, Expresso, 0.2 oz (6 ml)

Flaky as can be

Posted by Reviewer2556903 on Jul 11, 2011

I gave this mascara a good try, I really wanted it to be as good as I thought it was going to be. All of the reviews I read said it was great, not waterproof but definitely smudge-proof and would stay put. This was very far from the truth, this has to be the flakiest mascara I have ever worn, not to mention the most smudge prone. Also, without a a very delicate application process, with another brush than what it came with, it went on extremely clumpy. The only good thing is that it truly is non-irritating and the flakes that will inevitably fall into your eyes throughout the day will not hurt.

Awesome natural mascara

Posted by Reviewer1863460 on Jul 17, 2011

I really like the thick consistency (I don't know why it says "light and silky" in the product description; I hope the next one I buy won't be light and silky). You can create proper doll eyes with this if you want to. Doesn't smudge at all, but doesn't come off super easily either. The colour is dark grey, kind of a light black.

Normal mascara.

Posted by Slavyanka on Jun 12, 2011

I didn't wait from it for a miracle. Usually natural mascara not so well give volume and length. But this mascara was pleasant, the beautiful deep color, doesn't cause irritation.

Excellent natural mascara

Posted by Reviewer2380742 on Dec 28, 2011

I always use natural or organic mascaras, this time I wanted one that is nourishing and give some volume. Honeybee gardens has done it - moreover, the expresso color is very nice : a deep, blackened brown. Good price too. Holds on thill night. I'll buy it again.

Fantastic!

Posted by australia on Apr 24, 2013

This is the first natural mascara I have ever bought, and the quality really does match the commercial mascaras I was using prior. This mascara lengthens and thickens the lashes and doesn't smudge. I find that it only flakes if I apply some to my bottom lashes, but even then the flakes are very small and unnoticeable and can easily be wiped off with your fingers. Also, If you get some in your eye it won't sting. The colour is more charcoal than brown, which I prefer to a jet black mascara. Doesn't smudge either! Will definitely repurchase.