BRILLIANT NAIL POLISH!!!!!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Dec 26, 2015

This colour dries very quickly and does not smell at all!!!! I love it! First time using water based nail polish and will not go back to regular nail polish ever again!!!! Most of all, my nails stay healthy!

Lovely colour

Posted by Xhalax on May 08, 2015

When I heard about water based nail polishes I was really exited. My nails does not like nail polish removers (even the once without acetone) - it just feels like my nails could pop off. I was eager to try a nail polish that didn't need to be removed with regular remover, and I decided to try the WaterColours series. I really like these nail polishes. After two coats they cover well and the colours are beautiful. I usually put on two coats of WaterColours, then a coat of NutraNail speed dry top coat - this makes the polish last a day or two, and when it starts to flake I can simply lift it in a corner of the nail and gently pull the nail polish off in a single flake. No remover necessary, and my nails feel perfectly normal afterwards as well! This colour is a light, sparkly pink that is very pretty and feminine.

Honeybee Gardens, WaterColors, Fairy Dust, 14 ml

Posted by 2014-09-26 on Nov 13, 2014

This nail polish is very pearly with a little beige colour. It is easy to apply and very fast to dry after you put it on your nails.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1297018 on Aug 07, 2014

Very shimmery, would suit a young girl. Completely odourless & safe to use.

Cheap and Chippy

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on Jun 28, 2012

Sadly, this product goes straight to the bin. Even with base and top coat, it applies badly and chips immediately. The colour, which is exquisite in the bottle is closer to opalescent white when applied.

Lovely colour

Posted by Reviewer1105652 on Mar 13, 2012

Relief to find a non-toxic lovely colour that works

Pretty colour, little staying power

Posted by Reviewer1954644 on Dec 01, 2011

I love the colour! A light shimmery pink. I find it dries quickly, too, but it doesn't stay on long at all -- use a top clear coat for staying power. I also appreciate the fact that it's basically unscented: no noxious chemical smells like the ones that come from conventional polishes. I would buy this again.

Nice but strange

Posted by Reviewer1881127 on Sep 22, 2011

Looks very nice but on my hands wears away very fast! (the same day). On my foots it is OK.

I like it

Posted by mamarinbkk on Sep 20, 2011

Fast drying, safe, odourless and lovely polish. Chips after shampooing my hair, but can be easily retouched. すぐ乾いて、安全で、変な臭いもない、可愛い色のネイルです。 髪を洗ったら周りから欠けてしまいましたが、簡単にリタッチできました。

Too shimmery

Posted by Reviewer2203129 on Jul 20, 2011

Too much shimmer for my taste but over all good.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »