Very strong, alcohol-free spray

Posted by Reviewer1896937 on Aug 13, 2009

Very fast delivery on a product that works very well. Just don't expect to be able to brush through your hair after you put this stuff on. The good thing for me is, I can do my hair on Tuesday, go to bed, wake up on Wednesday and it looks exactly the same.

This is great!

Posted by Reviewer2721751 on Mar 10, 2010

Has been really hard for me to find an alcohol-free hairspray. This one really holds great. No strong scent either. If the nozzle clogs up, simple to run it under warm water to clear again.

best hold ever!

Posted by Reviewer1447077 on Jun 18, 2009

Although this product does leave my hair feeling like I have gel in, it's the best holding hairspray I've ever used. It holds great in high heat and humidity, and even holds when working around fans all day.

straw like

Posted by Reviewer2641572 on Mar 06, 2009

leaves my hair straw like when I brush thru it. dont like at all. and WAY TOO STIFF!!!hard hold!!

Very impressed

Posted by Reviewer1019847 on Feb 22, 2012

This is the first time I tried using an alcohol free hairspray, and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised. I went from using an extra hold hairspray to this, so I wasn't even sure if it would hold my hair well, but it amazingly does a great job and is obviously healthier for my hair than the other products. I tried using another brand of alcohol free hairspray, but I think I will be sticking with this because a) it's cheaper, and b) I think it looks less "wet" than the other brand. Definitely worth a try!

I will buy this again.

Posted by Reviewer3058981 on Jul 08, 2014

Very mild inoffensive scent and okay hold. As with all natural hairsprays it has to be used sparingly or hair gets quite weighed down with the product.

Don't worry about the wind!

Posted by Reviewer2377988 on May 01, 2011

Works like Glue . . .

Honeybee Gardens, Wheat Therapy, Hair Spray

Posted by Reviewer1478857 on Dec 12, 2011

Love it! Don't dry my hair!

Best hair spray

Posted by 5466262898910120729 on Apr 07, 2014

I use this hair spray everyday and it holds on strong and I don't even have to spray a lot on my hair. I have thick medium hair so it works really well. I like the fact that its alcohol free and that there's no harsh chemicals in it. Totally recommend this product

complicated though good

Posted by 5370170037988097805 on Oct 26, 2014

I say complicated cause it has ups and downs. The ups: it fixes well. You have to be a little patient with it as it's primarly based on water so it has to dry a bit. Nice smell also. Amazing ingredients. The downs: as it is based on water it looks like water on your hair. I don't particularly enjoy this look. After you undo your hair and you brush it, it;s still there making your hair look kind of funny.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »