Honeybee Gardens, Alcohol Free Hair Spray, Herbal Mint, 8.5 fl oz (251 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Very strong, alcohol-free spray

Posted by Reviewer1896937 From New York on Aug 13, 2009

Very fast delivery on a product that works very well. Just don't expect to be able to brush through your hair after you put this stuff on. The good thing for me is, I can do my hair on Tuesday, go to bed, wake up on Wednesday and it looks exactly the same.

This is great!

Posted by Reviewer2721751 From Georgia on Mar 10, 2010

Has been really hard for me to find an alcohol-free hairspray. This one really holds great. No strong scent either. If the nozzle clogs up, simple to run it under warm water to clear again.

Very impressed

Posted by Reviewer1019847 on Feb 22, 2012

This is the first time I tried using an alcohol free hairspray, and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised. I went from using an extra hold hairspray to this, so I wasn't even sure if it would hold my hair well, but it amazingly does a great job and is obviously healthier for my hair than the other products. I tried using another brand of alcohol free hairspray, but I think I will be sticking with this because a) it's cheaper, and b) I think it looks less "wet" than the other brand. Definitely worth a try!

best hold ever!

Posted by Reviewer1447077 From Minnesota on Jun 18, 2009

Although this product does leave my hair feeling like I have gel in, it's the best holding hairspray I've ever used. It holds great in high heat and humidity, and even holds when working around fans all day.

straw like

Posted by Reviewer2641572 From Idaho on Mar 06, 2009

leaves my hair straw like when I brush thru it. dont like at all. and WAY TOO STIFF!!!hard hold!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »