Recommended for fat digestion issues

Posted by nicolehargreaves on Oct 04, 2013

This can be great for people who aren't making enough enzymes to digest fats. Especially for those who are new to a low-carb, high fat eating regime. My daughter used it briefly when fats were giving her a problem - she is a very sensitive child and the pure formulation went down well with her - no reactions. Recommended.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2006413 on Mar 13, 2013

Great product. First time in years I am actually digesting my food properly.

An essential

Posted by Reviewer3123380 on Nov 09, 2014

Following a ketogenic diet would not be possible for me without lypazyme. It allows me to digest all the fat in my diet, which keeps my weight low, my skin hydrated, and my immune system in peak condition.

Great for Digesting Fats in your Food

Posted by Reviewer2681241 on Feb 26, 2015

In addition to taking an all-around enzyme I take especially for digesting fats in my food, namely because I eat a LOT of pizza and other fast food that I probably shouldn't. But there are fats in just about everything that you eat, unless of course you're a vegan or vegetarian, which I couldn't be if I tried. Good luck to all who try this wonderful Lipid Enzyme!

Digests my fats better

Posted by InformedMom on Apr 22, 2016

Houston is a dependable brand. I defiantly feel a difference since I started using this enzyme. I take 1-2 5 minutes before each meal.

really helpful

Posted by Reviewer1283884 on Apr 15, 2014

very helpful caps. dose seems to suit me and price is good value for money.

Great product

Posted by 5491827220568516137 on Jun 04, 2016

absolutely good for fat digestion. my gallbladder pain's gone and bloating disaapeared what a great stuff!

Lypazyme

Posted by 5548932946818200195 on Jul 10, 2016

I have been giving them to my 1 & 4 yo for poor fat digestion. I'm not sure if they are working or not. I'm not sure how to tell. The natropath has put us on them so I'll keep going until she reviews them.