10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Houston Enzymes, TriEnza Powder with DPP IV Activity, 105 g

5 out of 5 based on 1 review

Allergy relief - gluten, dairy, nuts. Solved! Autism improved in my husband.

Posted by Reviewer1219914 on Dec 01, 2013

I have chronic allergies to many foods. When I take these enzymes with a meal, I can eat ANYTHING without symptoms, yes even bread and other wheat based products which I could never tolerate at all. I have done many elimination diets and was forced onto a very strict regime which meant that eating out was impossible as well as having to buy only organic foods and make everything myself from scratch - a lot of work but that's ok... anything to be healthy. However, these enzymes improve my digestion and also allow me the freedom to sometimes indulge or to eat out on a special occasion which is so wonderful after years of not being able to eat anywhere except from my own kitchen. If I run out or forget to take, I soon break out in severe rashes on my hands (terrible hives up and down my fingers, eczema on my palms) also acne, bloating, diarrhea, headaches and chronic fatigue. Of all the supplements I have tried over the years, this is the one that's made the biggest difference and made me feel like a "normal" person again. I also find that reishi is very good for fatigue. These enzymes have also helped to improve my husband's autism (aspergers syndrome and after taking for 10 mths he is more sociable, affectionate and expressive). He is still quiet and reserved, but compared to before the enzymes, the changes are significant and get more so with time. This product has exceeded my expectations and though it is expensive, I cannot imagine life without it. The cheapest way to buy is in the powdered form and use the small spoon provided to sprinkle a little over food or in a small amount of water before a meal.