Fantastic, High Quality Enzyme Product

Posted by sobr9000 on Jun 11, 2012

We have used Tri-Enza for my son, who has multiple food intolerances, for a couple of years now. We have found it to be a fantastic product and it has made a big difference to his ability to digest foods properly. Despite being on a gluten free and casein free diet, he still benefits significantly from these enzymes (we've trialled him with & without since changing his diet.) It's also helpful to know that if he ever ate something containing gluten or casein, the enzymes would help him tolerate it.

Outstanding enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1565138 on Oct 29, 2013

This product has been highly recommended by my practitioner. We both agree that nothing comes close in terms of quality.

Good enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2836504 on Jul 03, 2012

Should try it definitely.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by 4666897021519507775 on Feb 18, 2016

I HAVE TRIED MANY PRODUCTS THIS IS THE BEST. I HAVE PANCREATIC INSUFFICIENCY AND BOWEL OBSTRUCTION. ON TOP OF THIS GALL BLADDER REMOVAL, SO THIS PRODUCT IS SENT FROM HEAVEN.

Helps with salicylate issues

Posted by 5634107230394347012 on Dec 01, 2016

Trienza has really helped my daughter with her digestion issues. She hasn't been able to eat foods with moderate salicylates without side effects. But with one trienza per meal, she has been able to eat very high salicylate foods without issue.

best enzymes I found

Posted by 5329289870506240846 on Dec 22, 2016

I have been taking enzymes from several brands over the last years and although they all have some benefits, these are the first ones I found to be really effective. I did realise that you have to be careful on the dose though. Find what is comfortable to you. Sometimes you only need one per mail, sometimes 2. You just have to fine tune this yourself

Very effective for my daughter

Posted by Reviewer2498510 on Jan 12, 2017

I've been buying these enzymes for a few years now for my daughter. Although they are very expensive, my daughter burps a ridiculous amount without them so I try to have them on hand when I can.

Very helpful

Posted by 4748902621012804044 on Jan 16, 2017

Our doctor recommended this product and several members of our family use it. It helps digestion in various ways and particularly aids those with lactose problems, as well as gluten. Excellent!

Thx for carrying this

Posted by detoxhealing on Oct 07, 2012

Glad to get Houston shipped to me overseas at reasonable rates!

Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1717081 on Feb 06, 2013

Great to have on hand when there is a lapse in diet.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »