great product but...

Posted by Reviewer1634419 on May 20, 2011

Loved this lotion in the old form/packaging and Hugo products in general. However, not crazy about the 'new packaging' which inevitably results in less of the product or skimping on ingredients for the same or more cost. This has become a trend, consumers notice and it is not well received. If you need to raise your price, be transparent and honest about it, don’t hide under the guise of ‘new packaging’ :(

Light and smells great.

Posted by 5203115874224767318 on Jun 14, 2012

This lotion smells amazing and goes on easily. It moisturizes all day, but it tends to feel a little bit greasy when used on the face. This may not be the case for everyone though...maybe it's because I have naturally oily skin (on my face). All in all, I think this is a great product.

i like pump

Posted by I-try-this on Sep 02, 2012

Good texture, the smell is weak, very orange feel, rather than the vanilla

Great

Posted by uvegan on Jan 02, 2012

100% recommended. And vegan!

Moisture, sweety smell!!

Posted by Reviewer2179619 on Mar 22, 2011

I was really skeptical before buying that product, but the moisturizing is wonderful! And it smells like a vanil, orange pie! You'll not regret to have it. Definetely will buy again!

Smells Great!!

Posted by Reviewer1964946 on Apr 28, 2011

I bought this for myself and my friends we all love it. Smells great and makes my skin feel moist!!

Not for all occasions

Posted by Reviewer1268235 on Jun 18, 2012

I like the scent - for about ten seconds, after which I start wanting to remove myself from it. There's that artificial citrus thing that can really get on your nerves after a while. That smell alone makes it feel like a terrible choice for dry, sensitive skin (although it's probably a fairly average lotion that way).

OK