EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$8.63

$9.99

Savings of: $1.36 (14% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
(4)
2 Stars
(2)
1 Stars
(2)
Reviews | English
Sort By

Smoothens hair, smells good

Posted by 5358157401751738087 on Apr 21, 2016

Smells so good and hair is really soft and fluffy after using this.

Was this review helpful to you?

مررررره حلو يا بنا ت انصحكم فيه wow

Posted by 5652750610612347696 on Apr 21, 2016

اعحبني للامانه يحته جوز هند بس موب مررره قويه حيل حلو ينعم الشعر وطبيعي يعني تحطينه وانتي مرتاحه خالي من المواد الكيميائيه والاشيا الضاره بالشعر هذا بلسم ما ينحط ع الجذور wow

Was this review helpful to you?

Very good conditioner

Posted by 5279243824436495568 on Dec 14, 2015

It detangles very well my curly hair, and leaves a very nice scent. I also use it as a leave in, to smooth and protect my hair from dehydratation. I love it !

Was this review helpful to you?

not for my hair/no para mi pelo

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Aug 11, 2015

The reasons why I purchased this conditioner from here are simple: it rates very low on EWG (low hazard, green colour) and it has safer composition than 90% conditioners on iherb (without parabens, silicones, PEGs, glycols, phenoxyethanol, mineral oils, artificial colors, artificial fragrances, phtalates, alcohol…). From my point of view, the lack of ammonium salts (such as cetrimonium chloride, behentrimonium chloride or the hateful stearalkonium chloride that are good detanglers but known allergens) is a plus. Sadly, the poor detangling power isn’t enough for my extremely curly, thick and dry hair (it is normal according to its ‘clean’ composition without powerful detanglers). In fact, I spend more time detangling my hair when I use this conditioner (specially in conflictive zones like the back of the head) and I feel a strange ‘sticky’ sensation that I don’t know describe…it seems that the conditioner tangles my hair even more, so I state: for very curly, dry, frizzy, thick hair this one isn’t the best choice, what a pity!!!. I would recommend it for wavy hair. (NOTE: I used the old formula, but I suspect that the new formula might work for me like this one. In addition, new formula has lonicera (honeysuckle) flower extracts that have a molecular structure very similar to synthetic parabens.). Las razones por las que compré este acondicionador son sencillas: según la clasificación EWG su composición es de bajo riesgo (color verde) y además tiene una composición menos nociva que el 90%de los acondicionadores que aquí se venden (sin parabenos, siliconas, PEGs, glicoles, fenoxietanol, aceites minerales, colorantes o perfumes artificiales, ftalatos, alcohol…). Considero algo muy positivo la ausencia de sales de amonio (como cetrimonium chloride o el odioso stearalkonium chloride que son buenos desenredantes pero que provocan alergias). Sin embargo y tristemente, el escaso poder desenredante de este acondicionador no es suficiente para mi pelo extremadamente rizado, grueso y seco (esto es normal si atendemos a su composición desprovista de desenredantes fuertes). De hecho, me lleva mucho más tiempo desenredar mi pelo con este producto (especialmente en zonas conflictivas como la nuca) y noto una sensación extraña que no sabría describir… como si el acondicionador fuese pegajoso y me enredase aún más el pelo, por lo que afirmo con contundencia que no es la mejor elección para pelo muy rizado, seco, encrespado o grueso, ¡qué lástima!. Yo lo recomendaría más bien para pelo ondulado. (NOTA: he usado la fórmula anterior, pero sospecho que la nueva actuaría de forma similar a esta. Además la nueva tiene extractos de flores de plantas conocidas como loniceras (madreselvas) que tienen una estructura molecular similar a la de los parabenos sintéticos)

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Good as Far as the Natural Lines Go

Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015

Ok, I had to stop using products with sodium laureth sulfate and I know that's good for me, but honestly most of these natural shampoos and conditioners are not as good. This one was at the top of all the products I bought. It's not spectacular, but it's a decent conditioner and it smells yummy. I want to chew my hair.

Was this review helpful to you?

ok

Posted by 5367463679135119079 on Jan 04, 2015

its quite nice with good smell but the texture is very dense,hard to pour out from the plastic bottle

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1162496 on Nov 15, 2014

This is a greeeeeeeeeeat conditioner, not to heavy for my fine 2C curls. It has amazing slip (must rinse to get the slip) and stays light. I love it as a leave in to. The bottles last so long, it's a good deal for a clean think that works. I don't like the caps , a dream (yes, I do have does kind of dreams) to have this conditioner in a pump bottle. The smell is kind of to sweet, but it's ok when rinsed out. Put this in a pump bottle, and I will rase my grade!

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Pensé que sería mejor

Posted by 5115354572339937659 on Oct 22, 2014

Es muy rico el acondicionador, pero deja un olor extraño en el cabello. pensé que sería olor a coco, pero es un olor a otra cosa y no es muy agradable.

Was this review helpful to you?

BOF

Posted by 5194128781995879406 on Sep 16, 2014

Je n aime pas du tout l odeur, ne sent pas la noix de coco, je ne saurais même pas dire qu elle odeur ça a et point de vu hydratation du cheveux je préfére 100 fois le conditionner de desert essence à la noix de coco, j ai l impression que celui ci n' a aucune action sur mes cheveux.

Was this review helpful to you?

Muy Buen producto/Very good product

Posted by karykarita on Aug 27, 2014

TIPO DE CABELLO: Mixto (graso en la raíz, seco en las puntas), con frizz, color marrón, no tinturado, largo y ondeado. USO: diario. He gastado ¾ de botella en 30 días. EXPERIENCIA: Llevo un mes usándolo y estoy muy contenta con los resultados. Mi cabello está más suave e hidratado, incluso en las puntas, además huele maravillosamente a coco (esposo feliz! ). El único punto en contra, y que ustedes deben tener en cuenta, es que se gasta más rápido que el shampoo, 1/4 de botella de acondicionador vs ½ botella de shampoo. De todas formas volveré a comprarlo ya que mi cabello tiene una apariencia mucho más sana. En conclusión: PROS: cabello hidratado, con movimiento, brillo y sutil olor a coco. Buena relación calidad-precio. CONTRA: se gasta mucho más rápido que el shampoo. HAIR TYPE: Mixed (oily in the roots, dry at the ends), frizzy, brown color, not dyed, long and wavy. USE: Daily. I have spent ¾ bottle in 30 days. EXPERIENCE: I have been using it one month and I am very happy with the results. My hair is soft and moisturized, even at the tips, it smells wonderfully coconut (happy husband! ). The only drawback, and that you should consider is being spent faster than the shampoo, conditioner bottle 1/4 vs ½ bottle of shampoo. Anyway I'll buy it because my hair has a much healthier appearance. In conclusion: PROS: hydrated, moving, subtle shine and smell of coconut hair. Good value for money. CONS: it spends a lot faster than the shampoo.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Items 1-10 of 34 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »