Beautiful scent of vanilla & orange - Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1900716 on Jun 07, 2010

I bought the larger size of the Vanilla & Sweet Orange shampoo and conditioner after trying this sample pack. These are some of the best-smelling hair care / beauty products I've encountered yet! I feel like I'm on vacation as soon as I smell them! :)

Smell Good Travel

Posted by Reviewer2704828 on Jul 23, 2011

Bought it to take to Summer camp. Love the lotion, so thought this would be a good travel kit. It has everything you'd need.

smells good

Posted by Reviewer1120133 on Jun 01, 2010

Gave as a gift, was pleased with product, the spray smells really good

Travel Kit

Posted by Reviewer1516546 on Nov 28, 2009

Liked it very much.

Lovely smell!!!

Posted by 5742900614866556524 on Dec 03, 2014

Great smelling travel set! The lip balm isn't very hydrating, and the shower gel doesn't foam up a great deal, but all in all a beautiful set for travelling and good value for money!!

Lovely and handy

Posted by NarnianGirl on Apr 18, 2015

This is a really well put together travel / trial kit, which gives one the opportunity to 'test drive' these body products before deciding what to buy full size. I already had the body/room spray, and have loved it - the scent is very good, both warm and refreshing. The vanilla isn't ccoming on too strong, the orange balances it nicely and gives it some sharp edge. Especially happy about the lip balm: plenty of good veggie waxes and oils, no irritants (except in the end of the ingredients list). A great price, too!

Smells good

Posted by 5192061030374913548 on Nov 04, 2014

Smells good and the shampoo and conditioner is good for the hair.

Loved everything except the lip balm and shower gel

Posted by Reviewer2781280 on Feb 18, 2012

I have sensitive skin and my skin gets itchy after using department store/drug store brand products after more than several uses. This left my skin feeling soft and moisturized. The shampoo and conditioner left my hair feeling silky. I wish the shower gel would lather more easily though, and my biggest issue was with the lip balm which broke after several twists.

i don't recommend this

Posted by 4884131219778221414 on May 31, 2016

I did not really like it, it smells like a real orange and the product is natural but not the best for skin and hair and the spray fades away as soon as you spray it on ur body

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »