Too greasy, makes hair flat

Posted by 5596818269998073913 on Jan 14, 2015

Makes hair too soft but i don't really have that dry hair. It should be better for really dry hair. Makes my hair flat

Love!

Posted by 5413578679242779735 on Aug 27, 2014

Really good, smells nice (not too much either).

lovely

Posted by Reviewer2854041 on May 26, 2014

Goes with the shampoo. Great conditioner

Muy bueno

Posted by 5523938590228122725 on Apr 30, 2014

Deja el pelo muy bien. Leí que se parecía a la crema americana de lush pero no huele igual,el olor de esta no me gusta mucho (la mezcla vainilla y naranja no me convence) pero a mí no me deja olor en el pelo así que tampoco me molesta.

So moisturising!!! Really nice for straight hair

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Apr 09, 2014

This conditioner makes my hair so shiny and smooth. I used to colour my hair for shine but now I don't need to anymore because the Hugo line makes my hair itch free, dull free and totally shiny.

desenreda!!

Posted by 5649128388179329646 on Mar 13, 2014

Ventajas: desenreda espectacularmente, huele genial, buena textura, hace un pelín de espuma. Desventajas: Deja el pelo seco.

Hugo & Debra Naturals, Volumizing Conditioner, Vanilla & Sweet Orange, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Nov 11, 2013

Ingredients are not as stated. It even has the sodium benzoate. I have received maybe old formula, because no Debra is mentioned on my bottle. It is sad, because I have spent very much time indeed, was looking for really good conditioner and somehow I have lost on this buy. It is even more sad, because I was waited for it and don't have any other better to replace this at this time. It will take some time to get the new order or I must buy in local stores some other for way bigger price.

LOVE it

Posted by 4844540685300453282 on Sep 26, 2013

Just like I love the matching shampoo... Fantastic scent, and unlike a lot of other natural volumizing condtioners, this actually moisturizers hair as well. GReat

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2177733 on Aug 13, 2013

After shampooing with the same serie, it nourishes my hair with a good effect. And also leave my hair a good sweet smell.

Excellent pour le cowash et en leave in

Posted by 4623270067343991004 on Apr 26, 2013

En tant qu'AS classique je le trouve un peu limite mais pour le cowash et raffraîchir les boucles, il est parfait. Je l'utilise aussi en leave in en le diluant un peu (ou pas selon les besoins). Il aide un peu à la formation des boucles, mais je trouve qu'il permet surtout à mes cheveux de sécher beaucoup plus vite. Je testerai d'autres produits pour le cowash, je verrai si je le reprendrai.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »