Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Hugo & Debra Naturals, Volumizing Conditioner, Vanilla & Sweet Orange, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1055797 on Aug 11, 2011

Hugo Naturals shampoos and conditioners smell great, leave my hair wonderfully manageable, and best of all, rate 0 at the Ewg.org cosmetics database for hazardous chemicals. I definitely plan to keep buying these for me and my whole family! I've never regretted switching my Pantene and Herbal Essences for this healthier option.

nice

Posted by Reviewer3725670 on Aug 29, 2012

Густой со сливочным ванильно-апельсиново-кокосовым ароматом! Отлично увлажняет волосы, придает им блеск, шелковистость. Хорош в паре с шампунем для длинных сухих волос - Thick with a creamy vanilla-orange-coconut flavor. perfectly moisturizes the hair, adds shine and silkiness, paired with a good shampoo for dry hair long.

Nice light weight conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1072923 on Nov 10, 2011

Works great with the volumizing shampoo and doesn't weigh my hair down. Love it!

Nice smell

Posted by 5203115874224767318 on Jun 14, 2012

It took a little while to get used to this product because I've been using the toxic stuff all my life. The consistency of this conditioner is a bit different from other ones I've used in the past, but that's probably because of the natural ingredients. I've been using it almost every day, and my hair is soft and manageable. The only issue I have is that sometimes I have to use a bit more of it to get the desired effect.

thought will be better

Posted by Reviewer1341561 on Apr 29, 2011

give volume, but thought will be more detangling my hair, will smouthing after the same shampoo :)Smell great :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »