Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2120882 on Mar 16, 2010

I gave this a 5 star because I love the lotion. However, I very much dislike the bottle. It's extremely difficult to get out of this 2oz bottle as it is hard to squeeze.

Soapy & Smelly

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Mar 12, 2010

Has a heavy solvent odor and it felt a bit stingy on my sensitive face. Leaves a soapy film on skin, so I just had to use it as a rinse-off body conditioner. I'm so glad it was only trial size!

Rich and thick!

Posted by Reviewer2362743 on Mar 02, 2010

This is a really nice and thick lotion. It's so thick I have trouble getting it out of the bottle! I believe the regular sized bottle has a pump, which would be helpful, I'm sure. It has a nice, natural lavender fragrance that I find really pleasant.

Calming

Posted by Reviewer2680141 on Feb 02, 2010

It feels really calming on your skin but it's not very moisturizing and leaves a thin membrane (sorry, don't know if it's a correct term, bad English) on your skin. I still like it.

Hugo Naturals French lavender all over lotion - purrfect

Posted by Reviewer2254750 on Nov 24, 2009

Only recently discovered Hugo Naturals--love their products, which have all natural, some organic ingredients, without any harsh chemicals, preservatives or synthetic additives. One of the better lavender lotions, reasonably priced on the natural products market.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »