One of my favorites!

Posted by Lucky-me on Oct 11, 2012

Woooow! It smells amazing! Moisturizes very well! And it's very comfortable take with me everywhere in my bag. Will repeat! Also highly recommended!

Great product!

Posted by 5483749150628000716 on Aug 07, 2013

Love the texture - makes the skin soft! And I love the smell, very yummy, kinda like an orange custard cake? Haha. Great price :)

Nice!

Posted by Jennie on Aug 08, 2010

Smells nice and feels nice on legs.

Seriously in love

Posted by 4891165787127527740 on Aug 22, 2015

Bought this sample size to try it out. I love it! Mild but sweet. It last more than 8hours! Will certainly buying the large size soon!

Sickening Fragrance

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Mar 17, 2010

After having tried the lavender version, I thought this one wouldn't possibly smell worse - I was dead wrong. If the nauseously sweetness didn't knock me down at first, the paper glue-like after smell sure managed that. I would have tried their oatmeal version too (it should be mostly odourless or solvent-free) but since there is only the big size bottle available, I dare not.

Hydrates really well!

Posted by Reviewer2727356 on Aug 04, 2009

I love this lotion alot! It is so creamy but yet suitable for hotter weathers because it is not oily,greasy or sticky. It absorbs in immediately with a mousse-like texture. It smells nice too but the scent is not that strong compared to the essential oil mist from this range. I would buy it again when im finished with my current bottle. It really makes the skin feel soft and smooth.

nice price, sweet smell

Posted by Reviewer1602928 on Aug 18, 2009

I was surprised when I received this, it was so low priced, but it makes my skin soft and it smells really good!!

Great smell..

Posted by Reviewer2880880 on Mar 18, 2010

I carry it in my purse whenever I need a little pick me up...

Nice thick lotion, but NOT greasy at all

Posted by Reviewer2648186 on May 27, 2010

I really liked this lotion but nowadays anything will make my face break out. I have been very bad to my skin, scrubing too much so I only use E vitamin oil witch is the best for my skin at this point. love the idea of this thou so when my skin pics up and gets thicker and less sensitive I'll def try this again. It sinks right into the skin leaving it super soft. Would be great for oily skin types.

good

Posted by Reviewer2375230 on May 28, 2010

good smell and handy for 60 ml