Great for soothing eczema!

Posted by 5314022820122351077 on Feb 19, 2013

I use this instead of steroid creams on my eczema to soothe and remove the itch, and it's been doing wonders! I only wish it had a different packaging, like a jar for example. The tube is very hard and and the cream is very thick which makes it hard to get anything out.

excellent!!

Posted by 4900995127144737755 on Mar 31, 2013

It saved my baby from diaper rash that lasted for months before applying it.will buy it again

Best diaper cream ever!

Posted by Reviewer1756092 on May 27, 2010

Works great on baby without being all sticky.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2307441 on Jul 25, 2010

This diaper cream is creamy without being runny and really seems to soothe. Smells good too- great stuff!

Great service on a hard to find product

Posted by Reviewer3250253 on Sep 10, 2010

My friend in Arizona introduced me to Baby Hugo Naturals products. They are impossible to find here in Orlando and I was happy when I found a website that carried it. Not only was I thrilled but the overnight delivery is impressive. I really like the reorder process as well. It makes ordering a cinch. I have already passed this on to my sister who is due in January. Thank you!

I LOVE HUGO PRODUCTS

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on May 27, 2011

THis diaper cream has been great and I use it every night on my son. I bought this cream because I read it was safe to use with cloth diapers but it did leave stains in them. I now use paper diapers for overnight so it's no longer an issue. Try Hugo products out - you'll love them :)

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1987238 on Jun 13, 2011

Good cream for that little bottom.

Best diaper cream out there!

Posted by Reviewer1627691 on Jun 03, 2010

I love this diaper cream. The ingredients are great for the skin, and does not contain any harsh or toxic chemicals. The cream goes on easily and is not greasy at all. It definitely helps make the little poo's easier to clean off later, and no diaper rash yet! My only complaint is that the design of the bottle makes it difficult to get out cream when there's not much left. That can be a real pain when you're trying to slather it on a screaming wriggly baby! These also work well with cloth diapers, b/c they don't make the diapers less absorbent (which some greasier diaper cream/ointments do)