great soap

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

very mild nice smelling soap

Thes - Soft soap bar, very moisturising but expensive

Posted by Reviewer1791220 on Aug 27, 2011

This is a soft soap that you can cut it like handmade bar and it won't break into pieces. It's so moisturising that I can skip body lotion after a shower. I usually do apply body oil after my shower even though I live in hot and humid weather. Yes, I've dry skin. It smells like Johnson&Johnson baby powder but so much nicer. As mush as I like this soap, I can't afford it for long term. It also works well on my 3 yr old nephew who used to have dry skin. He's using the 3rd bar now.

Shhhhhhhhh

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Mar 12, 2010

Don't tell anyone. This is the product that I ordered first from Hugo. Fell in love with it. The next time I wanted to order it, it was not in stock. I love this strong caramel yummy smelling soap. Goes on like butter soap and washes clean.

GREAT SOAP!!!

Posted by Reviewer1024194 on Jan 31, 2011

This soap is wonderful. very gentle on my way too sensitive skin and smells so good. I am very sensitive to odors, to the point where I have had to throw things out because I couldn't stand the smell. This is perfect, very light.

normal

Posted by Reviewer1559289 on Apr 30, 2011

well i love the smell, the bar is quite big but it doesnt lather well, it wouldn't be any difference if at least it would leave the skin soft, i noticed that it dried out my skin, tried to apply it only on the hands and the same happened.. Though i love this firm, i probably wouldnt buy this soap again.

Smells Divine

Posted by Reviewer2538485 on May 12, 2011

Beautiful bar of soap, smells gorgeous, is for a gift and haven't used it myself but proud to give as a gift, very lovely packaging.

Will buy it again

Posted by Reviewer3050807 on Nov 19, 2009

Perfect! My baby and I love its smell. Very mild to skin.

I love this soap

Posted by Reviewer1817973 on Apr 11, 2011

I bought this soap for my 3 year old son, so he could feel like a big boy by having his own soap to bathe with. It has a delightful scent and it also lathers very well. Great soap. I will definitely buy this again.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on May 19, 2011

Fabulous baby scent, nice texture, good ingredients...

Perfect soap for my brushes

Posted by Reviewer1012546 on Jun 14, 2011

Smooth and soft with my make up brushes, specially Hakuhodos :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »