awesome but an unexpected smell

Posted by Reviewer1723371 on Mar 11, 2011

Ok, so this stuff is AMAZING! I used it on my twin 10 month old boys and here is what I liked. 1. It soaks into the skin quickly. 2. Not sticky. 3. The pump on the bottle is great! 4. Calmed my fussy babies down within 2-3 minutes..had to be the smell of the chamomile. My dislike: I do not like the smell at all. I had been expecting a sweet smelling vanilla..but this smells more like opening a bottle of pure vanilla extract. The smell is strong at first but as soon as i rubbed it into their skin it wasnt as strong of a smell. Still though, i wish it smelled a little sweeter! Anyway, this stuff is great and I will definately be purchasing more! Im gonna try the lavender chamomile spray too!

Very Good~!

Posted by Reviewer1611557 on Dec 26, 2011

It is my first time to use the oil..But beyond my expectation. feeling good. I recommend this product.:)

Nice and fragrant

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013

I don't have babies, but I've used this on my own adult skin. :) This is not an average baby oil, it feels luxurious. I love the smell! The pump makes the product easy to use, no mess. Good for dry legs and arms, but I don't think I would use it on my face (due to the scent).

sweet and nice

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

sweet and nice

Good

Posted by 4644278890074907753 on Oct 30, 2014

It is so good

highly recommended it!

Posted by 4743745134518899406 on Jan 04, 2015

highly recommended it!

Lovely & gentle!

Posted by Reviewer1594986 on Jan 31, 2015

I love that this product has no nasties so is gentle on babies skin, fragrance is lovely and not overpowering. Great for after the bath and before bed.

unique scent