Hugo & Debra Naturals, Baby Oil, Chamomile & Vanilla, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 5-star

awesome but an unexpected smell

Posted by Reviewer1723371 on Mar 11, 2011

Ok, so this stuff is AMAZING! I used it on my twin 10 month old boys and here is what I liked. 1. It soaks into the skin quickly. 2. Not sticky. 3. The pump on the bottle is great! 4. Calmed my fussy babies down within 2-3 minutes..had to be the smell of the chamomile. My dislike: I do not like the smell at all. I had been expecting a sweet smelling vanilla..but this smells more like opening a bottle of pure vanilla extract. The smell is strong at first but as soon as i rubbed it into their skin it wasnt as strong of a smell. Still though, i wish it smelled a little sweeter! Anyway, this stuff is great and I will definately be purchasing more! Im gonna try the lavender chamomile spray too!

Very Good~!

Posted by Reviewer1611557 on Dec 26, 2011

It is my first time to use the oil..But beyond my expectation. feeling good. I recommend this product.:)

Nice and fragrant

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013

I don't have babies, but I've used this on my own adult skin. :) This is not an average baby oil, it feels luxurious. I love the smell! The pump makes the product easy to use, no mess. Good for dry legs and arms, but I don't think I would use it on my face (due to the scent).

unique scent