Love the smell!

Posted by Reviewer3202055 on Feb 21, 2011

I used this for my first baby, and next baby will come soon, so I got it again. Very nice sweet smell and after wash, baby skin become smooth. I love this product!!

Nice baby wash

Posted by Reviewer1756092 on May 27, 2010

Very gentle but still get hair clean.

Smells Great

Posted by Reviewer2666004 on Apr 05, 2010

I really like the smell and I like that is washes off easy and does not leave a film in the tub.

didn't like it at all!

Posted by 4696530911530684679 on Dec 15, 2013

I bought just because recommendations language site that actually celebrated this product.It was probably a mistake. The shampoo is very foamy and smelled very gentle and nice but that's it. It dries the hair terrible. Even while shampooing it makes the hair dry and unpleasant to touch. I washed my daughter hair with this four times to be sure I'm not mistaken - And I'm not wrong! It would be excellent to make foam or body wash only. As a shampoo it really bad!

Not good as a shampoo on my baby

Posted by 5141146984715315282 on Jan 16, 2014

Maybe this is great for sensitive skin issues but for me i was just looking for a shampoo that didn't sting baby eyes and smelt nice. It doesn't sting baby too bad but her hair feels like straw after washing out, which is fixed by the mild by nature conditioner but still not something i would buy again or recommend.

Hugo Naturals Baby shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1246993 on Nov 18, 2009

I detest the smell of this, and don't like the feel of it. Would give it zero stars if it were available.

Best baby wash EVER!

Posted by CyanSquirrel on Oct 02, 2009

I have used this on my toddler son since this summer, and the product lasts so long because you only use a little bit. One or two pumps will wash hair and body with suds to spare. The scent is SOOOO good, I want to give my baby kisses all over after a bath using this wash. It is tear free and will suds up quickly and rinse out cleanly. The skin and hair of my son after using this is like velvet, shiny and soft. I've tried JASON Naturals, Burts Bees, and many others, and none hold a candle to Hugo Naturals!

I'd cry if I ran out of this! ;)

Posted by KaliMama on Jul 03, 2015

I love this product so much. It contains a lot of moisturizing oil and is wonderful to the skin. I've replaced so many products by using this for hair and body, both for my baby and myself. The smell is amazing too! It also work great as a bubble bath!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Mar 12, 2010

I have super sensitive skin. I break out in itchy rashes when I use toxins of any kind that are in most toiletries. I love this stuff. I love the strong scent, similar to caramel for me. I've used it as shampoo and body wash on myself and my dog.

not enough gentle

Posted by Reviewer1988134 on Oct 18, 2011

My baby was crying when I washed his head with this shampoo.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »