Hugo & Debra Naturals, Baby, Shampoo & Baby Wash, Tear-Free, Chamomile & Vanilla, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Best baby wash EVER!

Posted by CyanSquirrel From Virginia on Oct 02, 2009

I have used this on my toddler son since this summer, and the product lasts so long because you only use a little bit. One or two pumps will wash hair and body with suds to spare. The scent is SOOOO good, I want to give my baby kisses all over after a bath using this wash. It is tear free and will suds up quickly and rinse out cleanly. The skin and hair of my son after using this is like velvet, shiny and soft. I've tried JASON Naturals, Burts Bees, and many others, and none hold a candle to Hugo Naturals!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1078931 From California on Mar 12, 2010

I have super sensitive skin. I break out in itchy rashes when I use toxins of any kind that are in most toiletries. I love this stuff. I love the strong scent, similar to caramel for me. I've used it as shampoo and body wash on myself and my dog.

Smells Great

Posted by Reviewer2666004 From Utah on Apr 05, 2010

I really like the smell and I like that is washes off easy and does not leave a film in the tub.

Love the smell!

Posted by Reviewer3202055 From Japan on Feb 21, 2011

I used this for my first baby, and next baby will come soon, so I got it again. Very nice sweet smell and after wash, baby skin become smooth. I love this product!!

Nice baby wash

Posted by Reviewer1756092 From Virginia on May 27, 2010

Very gentle but still get hair clean.