Love the smell!

Posted by Reviewer3202055 on Feb 21, 2011

I used this for my first baby, and next baby will come soon, so I got it again. Very nice sweet smell and after wash, baby skin become smooth. I love this product!!

Nice baby wash

Posted by Reviewer1756092 on May 27, 2010

Very gentle but still get hair clean.

Smells Great

Posted by Reviewer2666004 on Apr 05, 2010

I really like the smell and I like that is washes off easy and does not leave a film in the tub.

Rather neutral scent, but good lather esp for bubble bath

Posted by Reviewer1673715 on Mar 22, 2012

I would have liked a little more scent, but it does its job of cleaning my 3 year old. It also makes a great lather under running water for bubble bath.

nice smell, Gentle for skin and hair

Posted by 5680246761529508197 on Aug 22, 2013

I use this product for myself and really fell in love with it. It has nice vanilla scent. good for skin and hair. there are a lot of bubble.

Good for dry skin

Posted by 4860846864611517752 on Dec 29, 2013

Gentle as a body wash, though the scent is a bit too sweet and caramel-like for me. My kid loves it though.

Not good as a shampoo on my baby

Posted by 5141146984715315282 on Jan 16, 2014

Maybe this is great for sensitive skin issues but for me i was just looking for a shampoo that didn't sting baby eyes and smelt nice. It doesn't sting baby too bad but her hair feels like straw after washing out, which is fixed by the mild by nature conditioner but still not something i would buy again or recommend.

didn't like it at all!

Posted by 4696530911530684679 on Dec 15, 2013

I bought just because recommendations language site that actually celebrated this product.It was probably a mistake. The shampoo is very foamy and smelled very gentle and nice but that's it. It dries the hair terrible. Even while shampooing it makes the hair dry and unpleasant to touch. I washed my daughter hair with this four times to be sure I'm not mistaken - And I'm not wrong! It would be excellent to make foam or body wash only. As a shampoo it really bad!

Hugo Naturals Baby shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1246993 on Nov 18, 2009

I detest the smell of this, and don't like the feel of it. Would give it zero stars if it were available.

Best baby wash EVER!

Posted by CyanSquirrel on Oct 02, 2009

I have used this on my toddler son since this summer, and the product lasts so long because you only use a little bit. One or two pumps will wash hair and body with suds to spare. The scent is SOOOO good, I want to give my baby kisses all over after a bath using this wash. It is tear free and will suds up quickly and rinse out cleanly. The skin and hair of my son after using this is like velvet, shiny and soft. I've tried JASON Naturals, Burts Bees, and many others, and none hold a candle to Hugo Naturals!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »