I'd cry if I ran out of this! ;)

Posted by KaliMama on Jul 03, 2015

I love this product so much. It contains a lot of moisturizing oil and is wonderful to the skin. I've replaced so many products by using this for hair and body, both for my baby and myself. The smell is amazing too! It also work great as a bubble bath!

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2948708 on Sep 13, 2014

Really nice smell. Hair feels a bit drier than than usual as you wash it but this works great.

Great but a little expensive.

Posted by 5205857543644623050 on Mar 15, 2014

I love this for both my young boys (21 months and 5 years old). I love what's it's all about, the scent, the texture. It foams well, hair's soft, skin moisturized and the boys smell like kids should, that yummy baby smell. Light and sweet. Doesn't seem to bother their eyes and works well even after a swim in a pool (chlorine). But it is a little pricey.

Smells good

Posted by 4852568706029740653 on Mar 13, 2014

When I get forst. This one cant make a lot bubble. but I was wrong.

Nice but it was leaking

Posted by 5051766628962881635 on Mar 11, 2014

Nice smell

Not good as a shampoo on my baby

Posted by 5141146984715315282 on Jan 16, 2014

Maybe this is great for sensitive skin issues but for me i was just looking for a shampoo that didn't sting baby eyes and smelt nice. It doesn't sting baby too bad but her hair feels like straw after washing out, which is fixed by the mild by nature conditioner but still not something i would buy again or recommend.

Good for dry skin

Posted by 4860846864611517752 on Dec 29, 2013

Gentle as a body wash, though the scent is a bit too sweet and caramel-like for me. My kid loves it though.

didn't like it at all!

Posted by 4696530911530684679 on Dec 15, 2013

I bought just because recommendations language site that actually celebrated this product.It was probably a mistake. The shampoo is very foamy and smelled very gentle and nice but that's it. It dries the hair terrible. Even while shampooing it makes the hair dry and unpleasant to touch. I washed my daughter hair with this four times to be sure I'm not mistaken - And I'm not wrong! It would be excellent to make foam or body wash only. As a shampoo it really bad!

excellent

Posted by 5402624915025651762 on Nov 07, 2013

Encore un super produit! La gamme bébé de cette marque est vraiment top!

good quality