very good

Posted by Reviewer1373776 on May 28, 2012

A great conditioner, I was approached by well-washes his hair, not confuses them. I will order more.

volume for slightly oily hair

Posted by KaliMama on Oct 13, 2014

Only shampoo and balm that gives me volume and brings out my curls. Love it, though I'm not a fan of the scent This is great if you have thick, long hair and find that most conditioners weight your hair down and makes it flat. It only gives a little moisture, so it's a wonderful conditioner if you tend to get oily roots It does seem to go rancid pretty fast. But that's ok because this brand uses healthy ingredients, not nasty preservatives.However, I use very small amounts of conditioner, maybe 1 bottle to 3-4 bottles of shampoo. Love this product, but sticking to the travel size until I can share the bottle with my daughter (she's only 1 and has not been blessed with a full mane yet! Hah)

Great for oily hair

Posted by 5120190742438192464 on Mar 22, 2016

My hair is long, fine and oily. I have used the Hugo balancing shampoo and conditioner for 3 months. They leave my hair oil-free for more than 24 h, which was impossible with other balancing products. However, my scalp has become itchy, that is why I don't think I will buy them again. UPTATE: The itching was temporary, it lasted a couple of weeks and dissapeared. It might have been because of the heat os summer. Finally, I can say that the combo shampoo+conditioner work great. I would buy them, again. Tengo el pelo largo, fino y graso. He estado usando el champú y el acondicionador de la gama Balancing durante meses. Dan muy buen resultado controlando la grasa. El pelo me dura limpio más de 24 horas, cosa que raramente consigo con otros productos para cabello graso. Durante el verano, hubo un par se semanas que tuve picores y se lo achaqué al champú, pero como duraron poco, supongo que fue el calor, simplemente. Volvería a comprar ambos productos.

Unsure

Posted by 5186086346605763248 on Aug 23, 2016

Its not as smoothing enough for me