I love this shampoo!

Posted by 5275486375803736385 on Aug 18, 2012

This shampo is really great for my oily hair and sensitive scalp. The smell is okey, not strong and it don't last so long. The formula doesn't skim so it's a little bit hard to spread in you'r hair you need a quite big amount. Because of that i dont think that it's so economic.

reformulated, used to love the old one

Posted by KaliMama on Jul 26, 2015

This used to be the only shampoo and balm that gave my hair volume and brought out my curls. Now it is totally the opposite, it makes my hair super shiny and makes it look very healthy but also flat. What I used to love about this shampoo was that it didn´t add much moisture and that it was super clarifying, I can´t imagine how this new reformulation may work for oily hair - at all!

No longer my favorite shampoo...

Posted by ctseng on Jul 01, 2016

I've noticed Hugo Naturals changed their formula a bit. They apparently added a "quinoa protein" (with possibly other additions or subtractions) and ever since then, my scalp has been drying out to the point of itching crazily and starting to flake due to the dryness. My sister has the same problem. I've since stopped using this shampoo and I think I've settled on Nature's Baby Organics- Shampoo & Body Wash- Lavender Chamomile. It's much gentler and doesn't dry out the roots unlike a lot of other shampoos I've tried. Back in 2014/2015: "I've been using this shampoo for 4+ years and it's the best in cleansing, regulating oily scalp (I don't have to wash it everyday anymore like I used to, and my hair won't look flat and oily after skipping one wash), and has a calming scent of lavender that eases the nerves at the end of the day. Hair type: medium-thick, long, straight-slightly wavy, non-treated, Asian hair. Hair issues: combination oily/dry scalp. The scent of this shampoo won't linger after you rinse it out. So if you want a particular lingering scent, rely on your hair conditioner for that."

Great with the conditioner

Posted by 5309684145519197321 on Mar 22, 2015

This shampoo is one of the best I've ever used! It does make your hair clean to a point where it feels dry but use it with the conditioner on your ends and its perfect. The smell is calming and makes you feel really relaxed too!

Great shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1056938 on Aug 27, 2011

One of the best I ever tried.

Nice shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1154265 on Oct 17, 2011

It feels good to use a shampoo that has all good ingredients. It works well followed by the balancing conditioner. The smell is not too strong.

Great for oily hair

Posted by 5120190742438192464 on Mar 22, 2016

My hair is long, fine and oily. I have used the Hugo balancing shampoo and conditioner for 3 months. They leave my hair oil-free for more than 24 h, which was impossible with other balancing products. However, my scalp has become itchy, that is why I don't think I will buy them again. UPTATE: The itching was temporary, it lasted a couple of weeks and dissapeared. It might have been because of the heat os summer. Finally, I can say that the combo shampoo+conditioner work great. I would buy them, again. Tengo el pelo largo, fino y graso. He estado usando el champú y el acondicionador de la gama Balancing durante meses. Dan muy buen resultado controlando la grasa. El pelo me dura limpio más de 24 horas, cosa que raramente consigo con otros productos para cabello graso. Durante el verano, hubo un par se semanas que tuve picores y se lo achaqué al champú, pero como duraron poco, supongo que fue el calor, simplemente. Volvería a comprar ambos productos.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1373776 on May 28, 2012

A great shampoo, I was approached by well-washes his hair, not confuses them. I will order more.

very good

Posted by 4692582003998515114 on Jun 07, 2014

the smell is good and not sensitive to eyes

This is my favourite shampoo ever

Posted by 5664260178889484169 on Aug 15, 2016

I love it, it leaves my hair very clean and soft

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »