10% Off Orders Over $40!

Hugo & Debra Naturals, Balancing Shampoo, Tea Tree & Lavender, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

perfect for my oily scalp !

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Aug 27, 2012

I was a bit worrying while taking this shampoo miniature for trial, as the reviews are not very positive, but for my personal situation it was really active and helped to avoid shampoo every day, my hair looks clean and shiny for several days thanks to this shampoo. I love invigorating aroma of it too and a small bottle, that I will use for my tarvels.

Brilliant for adding volume!

Posted by KaliMa on Jul 06, 2013

While I'm not very keen on the (strong) lavender smell, I do love how this shampoo performs. After I stopped dying my hair it has become too flat and oily for my liking, I've tried so many natural alternatives and this is the only one that thoroughly cleans my hair, adds volume, bounce and even some of the curls I've missed so much. Must be used with the conditioner though! The ingredients are the cleanest and simplest you can find. I highly recommend this for anyone with who's looking for volume and has hair that is slightly on the oily side

very good shampoo

Posted by 4693038859160163755 on Sep 23, 2013

lathers well, leaves hair soft and shiny. it soothes my scalp as well. light lavender smell, not disagreable. i will buy it again if i have an itchy scalp.

Great for thin hair!

Posted by 4929798790387648961 on Jan 07, 2014

I have tried many natural shampoos but could not find the one that would suit my thin hair. I think I love everything in this shampoo. It has a natural and clean invigorating tea tree and lavender scent. It lathers well and cleanses thoroughly. My hair is slightly oily and it did help for my hair type. My hair looks clean, silky, shiny and with volume! So far, shampoo that gives your hair volume did not work for my fine hair. Great product.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2645429 on Jul 24, 2009

A nice natural smell and 2 oz is nice for traveling!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »