EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$2.15
$2.99
Savings of: $0.84 (28% off)
3.7 out of 5 based on 47 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 5-star
Sort By

Items 1-5 of 14 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

perfect for my oily scalp !

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Aug 27, 2012

I was a bit worrying while taking this shampoo miniature for trial, as the reviews are not very positive, but for my personal situation it was really active and helped to avoid shampoo every day, my hair looks clean and shiny for several days thanks to this shampoo. I love invigorating aroma of it too and a small bottle, that I will use for my tarvels.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Great for thin hair!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 4929798790387648961 on Jan 07, 2014

I have tried many natural shampoos but could not find the one that would suit my thin hair. I think I love everything in this shampoo. It has a natural and clean invigorating tea tree and lavender scent. It lathers well and cleanses thoroughly. My hair is slightly oily and it did help for my hair type. My hair looks clean, silky, shiny and with volume! So far, shampoo that gives your hair volume did not work for my fine hair. Great product.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

lovely

Posted by 5067913002070712864 on Feb 27, 2015

This is really lovely shampoo and smells exactly like tea tree and lavender! I know because I've mixed tea tree oil with lavender shampoo before and this smells the same. I'm a guy with short hair so pleased with the price point considering iherb normally do such a "great" job keeping lower priced items out of their website. Bunch of moaners some people in their reviews here!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Bueno!

Posted by 5053046501897407701 on Sep 07, 2015

Me gusto mucho este shampoo, el olor no es muy bueno por el árbol de té, pero no se queda en el pelo. Deja muy limpio y brillante.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

ممتاز، لايوجد فيه مواد ضارة

Posted by Fatima0ASK on Feb 10, 2016

من افضل الشامبوات اللي جربتها مبدأياً، انا فروة رأسي دهنيه لكن الشعر نفسه جاف، ولا احب استخدم بلسم فتخيلي االنفشه لوول المهم اني صرت استخدم الشامبو بعد ما ازيت شعري (لانه مخصص اساسا للشعر الدهني فكان يجفف شعري)، ينظفه ويبقى الشعر مترطب وينظفه من اول غسله وهذا شي نادر في الشامبوات الطبيعيه. ارتحت لهذي الطريقه،وراح ارجع اشتري الحجم الاكبر .

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 14 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »