Hugo & Debra Naturals, Balancing Shampoo, Tea Tree & Lavender, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Never again

Posted by 5030939233066724923 on Jan 27, 2013

Smells good but otherwise the product is useless. Couldn't wash my hair properly with it and couldn't comb my hair after washing.

Disappointing

Posted by 5220295489184962903 on Jul 18, 2013

I have naturally thick, curly hair. It didn't really smell like tea tree or lavender. Left my hair feeling dry and hard to comb afterwards. Also used with the matching conditioner.

very good shampoo

Posted by 4693038859160163755 on Sep 23, 2013

lathers well, leaves hair soft and shiny. it soothes my scalp as well. light lavender smell, not disagreable. i will buy it again if i have an itchy scalp.

lovely

Posted by 5067913002070712864 on Feb 27, 2015

This is really lovely shampoo and smells exactly like tea tree and lavender! I know because I've mixed tea tree oil with lavender shampoo before and this smells the same. I'm a guy with short hair so pleased with the price point considering iherb normally do such a "great" job keeping lower priced items out of their website. Bunch of moaners some people in their reviews here!

Brilliant for adding volume!

Posted by KaliMama on Jul 06, 2013

While I'm not very keen on the (strong) lavender smell, I do love how this shampoo performs. After I stopped dying my hair it has become too flat and oily for my liking, I've tried so many natural alternatives and this is the only one that thoroughly cleans my hair, adds volume, bounce and even some of the curls I've missed so much. Must be used with the conditioner though! The ingredients are the cleanest and simplest you can find. I highly recommend this for anyone with who's looking for volume and has hair that is slightly on the oily side