This Is A Good Natural Deodorant Stick

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Jan 22, 2016

My mum has used this unscented deodorant stick and she likes it a lot. Very good quality. No harmful ingredients. Warmly recommended. Please, check out my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb to see other good products. Enjoy your shopping at iHerb!

Great in Theory

Posted by Reviewer3107466 on Jul 11, 2015

I love that this brand avoids using harmful ingredients. Sadly it did not work out with my body chemistry as I have fairly persistent BO. Wish I hadn't ordered so many x_x

Didn't work well for me

Posted by 5606454329588627705 on Nov 03, 2014

Unfortunately, this deodorant does not get me through a full work day (office job). I have pretty bad body odor when I get home. The search continues. :(

Useless in Summertime

Posted by Reviewer3255105 on Apr 12, 2014

What I find is that this deodorant works somewhat in the winter when you don't sweet at all or do not sweat very much. The problem where I live is the summers are hot and humid, and I sweat a lot. This deodorant cannot handle spring, summer or fall months at all. Just after 2 hours sitting in a chair at home I find my BO starts to come through, outside it is even worse. I am really not happy with this deodorant, it is just simply not strong enough, especially not for men. Pick another brand.

Seems to work

Posted by sophielu on Feb 09, 2014

Not used it long but kept me dry and non smelly. Better than toms of maine which makes me so wet. The dryfeel here is due to the rice ingredient in the formulation, this makes all the difference if you dont want wet stains on tight shirts.

Not very long lasting

Posted by Reviewer1682157 on Oct 31, 2012

I like the deodorant when I first put it on, no strange smells or anything, but I find that it doesn't last a whole day. I don't react to this one after I've shaved, which is a bonus.

Natural deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1054368 on Jun 15, 2012

This is the most effective aluminum/paraben free stick I've found so far. It may just work best with my body chemistry but I find I don't smell after a normal day and only minimally after exercise. It's worth a try if you want to eliminate those pesky chemicals.

Doesn't last all day.

Posted by 5203115874224767318 on Jun 14, 2012

If you're using this on a cool day, you'll probably be fine all day. But you may need to re-apply in the summer months and other warm days. The deodorant itself has a nice calming smell - a bit minty. I like it alot, but I'll have to search for something that works on those hot, sweat-prone days.

No odor protection

Posted by Santita on Apr 18, 2012

Does not work on me (((

Good

Posted by Reviewer2707488 on Nov 16, 2011

Nice, natural, no scent, no odor, keeps me dry.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »