New To iHerb?

Hugo & Debra Naturals, Deodorant, Dual-Action, Unscented, 1.5 oz (42.5 g)

Reviews 2-star

No odor protection

Posted by Reviewer1535532 on Nov 29, 2009

I don't recommend this unscented deodorant. Even if I applied it several times a day it gave me no odor protection. It did however keep me dry.

No odor protection

Posted by Santita on Apr 18, 2012

Does not work on me (((

Useless in Summertime

Posted by Reviewer3255105 on Apr 12, 2014

What I find is that this deodorant works somewhat in the winter when you don't sweet at all or do not sweat very much. The problem where I live is the summers are hot and humid, and I sweat a lot. This deodorant cannot handle spring, summer or fall months at all. Just after 2 hours sitting in a chair at home I find my BO starts to come through, outside it is even worse. I am really not happy with this deodorant, it is just simply not strong enough, especially not for men. Pick another brand.