Smells great

Posted by Reviewer2746822 on Feb 14, 2011

I works. It smells good. I feel refereshed after using this deodorant.

okay

Posted by Reviewer2860648 on Feb 23, 2012

one of the better 'natural' ones I've tried but, like someone else mentioned, it does leave you smelling skunk-y sometimes!

Quite good

Posted by Reviewer3032294 on Apr 01, 2012

Without harsh chemicals, but the parfume is not as nice as Sea Fennel & Passionflower Deodorant.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2689009 on Dec 07, 2011

Like the smell. Good ingredients.

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer1916001 on Apr 04, 2011

It is good, but smells I don't like it.

Smells great!

Posted by Reviewer3107466 on Apr 25, 2012

Unfortunately, my body chemistry once again rebelled against scented products making them ineffective so I had to stop using it. The deodorant is not to blame in this case, it's just a problem I've always had. I've since switched to lemon juice.

bigger than I expected..

Posted by Reviewer1915120 on May 20, 2012

smells good.....hope it works well.

Smells great, but you have to work for it.

Posted by 5118992596675239227 on Jul 23, 2014

I bought this to pair with the Hugo & Debra Naturals, Handcrafted Soap, Mexican Lime & Bergamot, 4 oz (113 g) (HUO-00344), since I love that scent! The scent is just as wonderful as the soap, but you have to WORK to get the product to apply to your skin. It can be a bit painful to newly-shaved underarms. I've learned to place it in the sunlight or hit it with a second or two from my hairdryer to soften it a bit.

Ok

Posted by 5530581846663867475 on Aug 30, 2014

Works quite well even when I'm training or during summer, but I have to admit that I live in a relatively cold country, so I don't really need a strong deodorant. The only big problem is that it irritates my skin when applied right after shaving. I had exactly the same problem with another natural deodorant bought on iHerb and weirdly enough my old antiperspirant which is packed full with chemicals doesn't irritate my skin, even if I go to sleep without washing it off first. So I have mixed feelings, but I just looove the smell, so I will keep using it, I guess :)