The Only One I will use from now on.

Posted by Reviewer2765506 on Jun 20, 2010

I have tried so many Natural deodorants it's not funny anymore, but none of them worked & I always had to go back to the kind that has chemicals in it, until I got this one. People even ask what Fragrance I am wearing, I haven't told them it's my deoderant. I have already bought two more.

Great deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2790495 on Aug 08, 2009

Tried this today and it feels great, moisturizing but dry too. Lately my armpits have been getting itchy from antiperspirant - no itch today! Today, I cleaned out my car in 90 degree, humid weather, and my armpits are barely moist and I can still smell some of the light scent. It smells really nice, not way too perfumey, but a natural soft scent. I asked my husband to smell it and he even liked it but said it was a slightly feminine scent. I think it is a gender-neutral scent myself. I love it!

Beautiful Scent!

Posted by Reviewer2501613 on Aug 11, 2009

As soon as I opened it - I loved it. Aroma is amazing. Very relaxing. Smells like Peony or maybe Tea Rose. Dries fast. No bad ingredients, which is the main reason I bought it. No toxins. You will smell fresh all day. Wearing it is a treat. Just luxurious!

Works well and smells good!

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Apr 02, 2010

I think it keeps me both dry and odourless (but I don’t transpiration very much). The smell is quite strong but fresh, a kind of natural fresh feminine floral smell. The consistency of the stick is a bit hard – I’ve used Terra Naturals deodorant sticks before and they are softer on application.

Peace of mind...

Posted by Reviewer1414450 on Nov 23, 2009

I love knowing that this deodorant doesn't contain any propylene glycol, alcohol and aluminum. The scent took me some getting used to, but that's just based on personal opinion. I'm fine with it now. My sister says it smells like Magnolia :) It's a little more pricey than other deodorants, but it's worth it since they don't use harmful ingredients. It doesn't prevent sweating 100%, (especially if you live in places that have high humidity, as I do) but perspiration is a natural body process and shouldn't be altogether stopped. However, body odor isn't noticeable, because of the fragrance (and rice hull powder, i think). :)

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1629530 on Aug 11, 2009

This deo. is amazing. Wonderful fragrance all day. Finally a product without the bad ingredients that works and smells great. Hugo Natural products are great. I have used 6 or 7 already, all wonderful. I can not wait to try more. This deo. is really worth every penny. I will always use these products.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Mar 12, 2010

But not quite strong enough to prevent wetness.

Very Good Deodorant For Women

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Nov 30, 2015

This deodorant worked very well and I just ordered a new one. The doft is nice, more suitable for women than men I think. I warmly recommend this product. I hope you find this review helpful, if so, kindly press the Yes button below, thank you. You are also warmly welcome to read my other product reviews. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Best Natural Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1054368 on Sep 11, 2012

This is the most effective of the non-aluminum deodorants that I've tried thus far so I'm sticking with it for as long as it continues to work.

Very Happy

Posted by Reviewer2355564 on Jun 16, 2013

This is the best natural ingredient deodorant that I have found. I love the scent and does the job of keeping me fresh. I can't imagine improving on it, even if I attempted to make my own deodorant, which I have been tempted to try until I found this one. Like another reviewer's husband, I do think it is a feminine fragrance, though. It would be nice to have a Hugo Naturals deodorant with a more manly scent that I could get my husband to try...

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »