Love it

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Mar 12, 2010

But not quite strong enough to prevent wetness.

Nice fragrance in the tube, not so nice on me.

Posted by ejoy18 on Mar 16, 2011

I absolutely loved the smell of this when I first opened the container. The morning after I used it for the first time (the previous afternoon after a shower) I noticed a horrible smell. After a few minutes of sniffing, I realized that it was me! This doesn't happen with my Dessert Essence tea tree deodorant, so I'm going to stick with that.

Very Good Deodorant For Women

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Nov 30, 2015

This deodorant worked very well and I just ordered a new one. The doft is nice, more suitable for women than men I think. I warmly recommend this product. I hope you find this review helpful, if so, kindly press the Yes button below, thank you. You are also warmly welcome to read my other product reviews. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

good option

Posted by Reviewer2555394 on Jun 02, 2011

i like this product because it is natural,but u have to re apply it during the day

Didn't really work.

Posted by Reviewer2918778 on Jan 07, 2011

Smells okay, very mild. The texture is a bit strange kinda pastey and feels weird going on. It didn't prevent me from a very stinky day after biking to work. Not too impressed.

eh...

Posted by Reviewer3315411 on Jun 01, 2010

it feels a bit sticky and does not work too well.

Didn't like it

Posted by opheart on Jul 31, 2012

The odor protection lasts for some hours, then the smell becomes so terrific, that it would be better without any deodorant. I'm disappointed. Will never buy again.

Best Natural Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1054368 on Sep 11, 2012

This is the most effective of the non-aluminum deodorants that I've tried thus far so I'm sticking with it for as long as it continues to work.

Very Happy

Posted by Reviewer2355564 on Jun 16, 2013

This is the best natural ingredient deodorant that I have found. I love the scent and does the job of keeping me fresh. I can't imagine improving on it, even if I attempted to make my own deodorant, which I have been tempted to try until I found this one. Like another reviewer's husband, I do think it is a feminine fragrance, though. It would be nice to have a Hugo Naturals deodorant with a more manly scent that I could get my husband to try...

Great deodorant

Posted by craftygirl on Mar 15, 2010

Beautiful smell, great feeling, love it will buy again