New To iHerb?

Hugo & Debra Naturals, Fizzy Bath Bomb, Eucalyptus, Rosemary & Mint, 6 oz (170 g)

good

Posted by Reviewer1762414 on Jan 07, 2012

good

Have not tried

Posted by 5670561747566256167 on Nov 25, 2013

I have not tried it out yet, but it looks good and smells great. Think it will make a good present. I like just looking at it!

bath bomb just ok

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on Dec 16, 2010

It is like any other bath ball I suppose. It's good for travel, but I prefer loose bath salts. This seemed to irritate my skin a bit.

Fizzled out!

Posted by Reviewer2078185 on Oct 03, 2011

I had great expectations for this bath bomb, but I think the product just bombed, period! It barely fizzled and wasn't even keeply dissolved by the time my bath was done. I couldn't save the leftovers because it just kept slowly fizzing away. Also, there was hardly any scent at all. I will not purchase again.