.•:*¨¨*:•.☆★Hugo Naturals, Essential Mist, French Lavender☆★ .•:*¨¨*:•.

Posted by 5087096983794931895 on Feb 20, 2013

May I rename this product to Hugo Naturals,Essential MYSTERIOUS, one drop of French Lavender.This is without doubt the most simple(and easy) fragrance I've attempted to describe--yet by far, One of the most mysterious smells of all. Not overpowering at all.The scent is so weak and subtle that even when I stick my face in the mist after spraying I can hardly smell the lavender for a fraction of a second and makes me wonder if i have a nostril problem! OK my nose is probably stuffed or I did something wrong here, it`s got to be my fault so I`ll give myself two nice big sprays directly in my face and enjoy the $2.16 worth of lavender I paid for. Puff puff, the lavender scent detectable only for a fraction second. I wonder if this is some kind of magic. Smell nothing at all within a second. The scent is hardly noticeable.I watch the spray mist gently settle on my carpet and enjoy the the reflecting glitter from it. A very gentle non-aromatic fragrance, that to me seems a lot more simple in composition. It has a very clean smell which is a bit of nothing,which has not too much of any one note. It's a very comfortable, non-offensive fragrance. Luckily, I waited a while and it became a very fresh smell of my own room. Though it is not very original, but an innocent smell. I love the bottle and all the little leaves around the the HUGO logo.

I agree with most of the other 1 star reveiws

Posted by NBPT100 on Jun 27, 2013

This is a weak product but it is a free product so I can't say I got ripped off. The scent disappeared in seconds. It is very watered down and likely make with cheap oils. My teachers have always said be ware of cheap essential oils. If they are not practitioner grade they will not have any therapeutic effect. If you found this review helpful please visit my home page by clicking on the blue handle name above and read my other value added reviews.

awfull

Posted by Reviewer1183928 on Jun 19, 2012

smell like mosquito deter

Not good...

Posted by 5682778416746772687 on Jul 10, 2012

I really wanted to like this product, it has nice packaging and nice smell, but it is not worth the money. Staying power is awful, after 2 seconds I don't feel it at all.

Very disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1040700 on Apr 07, 2012

It's very light. Almost no smell at all. Remained in the air for a few seconds.

I don't get that smell

Posted by Olya-IHERB on Jul 03, 2013

I bought this product because of all good reviews and I think it'll be perfect for summer time.....well.... I was wrong. As for me it has heavy smell - not clear lavender, like somebody put lavender to a dirty water and left it there for year. I'll never buy this product again. Please visit my page to see even more truthful reviews!//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Я купила этот продукт, прочитав множество хороших отзывов и я думала, что эта водичка будет идеальной для лета........ну.......я ошибалась. Для меня это очень тяжелый запах - не чистой лаванды, такое впечатление, что кто-то положил лаванду в грязную воду и оставил ее там на год. Никогда больше не куплю этот продукт! Пожалуйста посетите мою страничку, чтобы увидеть еще больше правдивых отзывов!

Como aplicar agua.

Posted by EloCostigan on Jul 18, 2013

Apenas tiene olor, tan solo unos instantes después de aplicarlo. Lo habia comprado como bruma para despues del baño o para rociar la almohada pero es como aplicar agua.No volvere a comprarlo.

Almost zero staying power

Posted by Danesa on Jun 12, 2013

Bought this trial sized mist for refreshing of linens and fabrics. After spraying my sheets, the scent evaporates in seconds. Almost zero staying power!

Useless product // Produit inutile

Posted by Mayaah on Feb 03, 2014

It doesnt last even 1 min, but it does smell good. // Ce produit ne tient à peine 1 minute, mais à plutôt une bonne odeur de lavande.

Very very mild

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 26, 2013

This is a very diluted mixture. The aroma did not last more than a few minutes. It is more cost effective to make this on your own, using distilled water and 100% Pure Lavender oil by NOW or Aura Cacia. I got this as a free sample. The selling price is reasonable, largely the cost of the lovely bottle!