Truly refreshing

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Apr 20, 2014

In the middle of the day, just spray some over your face or your hair, feel so refreshing again. Like it while the smell not too overwhelming, don't expect it to last long though, it's a mist after all. Tips; Keep one in your handbag, sometimes you might find it handy to get away with some random foul smell in your every day movement. Learnt that Hugo Naturals now just changed their name to Hugo & Debra Naturals recently - it's the same brand and the change starts with a sweet story - if you are interested, go check their company's site.. *if you like my review and found it useful, please click "YES" below this review and don't forget to click my username to see useful information and also you can see all the products I have actually bought and tried over 5 years now*

Multiple Usages in a small bottle

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Apr 20, 2014

I know there are some reviews saying that it is too diluted and the effects of spraying them in a room is no apparent. I don't disagree with that. However, I have several other uses for this. They can be sprayed onto pillows for a calming sleep. On top of that, this mist is actually a great carrier for you to drop some essential oils for other purposes. In addition, the bottle is actually quite sturdy and good size for travel. I've had products with very poor quality atomizers and sprays and it's one of my pen peeves. This has held up well so far. I think I can use it for other purpose once the contents are used. The last thing is that I noticed the ingredients are actually very good for your hair and scalp. I have very oily scalp and this feels refreshing when applied to it. My hair and scalp feels less itchy and oily and in the morning when sprayed on hair, it provides a natural soft hold. I don't use styling products nowadays as they tend to clog follicles and damage my hair. This and the aubrey men scalp tonic is good enough for me.

agradable olor

Posted by 4796157330260578274 on Apr 15, 2014

El olor es agradable y el precio bueno.. Aunque no aguanta mucho el olor

Love it!

Posted by 5736536137160452540 on Apr 15, 2014

Always in my bag for a quick perk me up post a great yoga session :))

opinion

Posted by 5389796608946817541 on Apr 14, 2014

no tiene mucho olor y dura poco

Refreshing

Posted by 4756458197137010061 on Apr 11, 2014

Beautiful scent and very pleasant to use. The scent does not last linger, so it makes spritzing when needed more worthwhile and refreshing!

Very BAD, do not purchase it

Posted by AbuAbdullah on Apr 06, 2014

I just purchase it but it comes without any smell ( not good nor bad ) just a spray without smell and when you smell the same bottle head U will find a smell which U will not like Never, DO NOT PURCHASE IT NEVERRRRR.

spray

Posted by 5706164422795355875 on Apr 04, 2014

i love the smell

Una delicia de bruma de almohada

Posted by LadyChristensen on Apr 03, 2014

Tal como indico en el título, la he utilizado como bruma de almohada., y es toda una delicia, relajante y suave, tal como debe ser una fragancia cuando nos acostamos. Si bien su aroma es efímero, opino que es de agradecer, dado que los olores penetrantes y duraderos, suelen marearme durante la noche. Si amas el perfume de la lavanda, sin duda esta es tu bruma, pero, ¡ojo! no la confundas con una colonia, perfume o ambientador, ya que se trata de una bruma o mist y, por tanto, su aroma no permanece más allá de unos deliciosos minutos. Cinco merecidísimas estrellas ♥♬Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ⊰✿

Very low smell