July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Customer Reviews

Hugo & Debra Naturals, Essential Mist, French Lavender, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

$2.16
$2.39
Savings of: $0.23 (10% Off)
3.7 out of 5 based on 2957 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 16-20 of 777 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »

I don't get that smell

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Olya-IHERB on Jul 03, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I bought this product because of all good reviews and I think it'll be perfect for summer time.....well.... I was wrong. As for me it has heavy smell - not clear lavender, like somebody put lavender to a dirty water and left it there for year. I'll never buy this product again. Please visit my page to see even more truthful reviews!//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Я купила этот продукт, прочитав множество хороших отзывов и я думала, что эта водичка будет идеальной для лета........ну.......я ошибалась. Для меня это очень тяжелый запах - не чистой лаванды, такое впечатление, что кто-то положил лаванду в грязную воду и оставил ее там на год. Никогда больше не куплю этот продукт! Пожалуйста посетите мою страничку, чтобы увидеть еще больше правдивых отзывов!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Very disappointed

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1040700 on Apr 07, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

It's very light. Almost no smell at all. Remained in the air for a few seconds.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Great mist! Light formula! Calming effect!

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by MyHealthyLiving on Oct 25, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

We love this spray very much for one simple reason. We use it to mist pillows at bedtime and it works great especially when you have trouble turning off your mind at night. It's a lovely lavender smell.I also wish the scent would last longer/ Мы любим этот спрей по одной простой причине. Мы пшикаем его на подушки перед сном, и он прекрасно работает, особенно когда у вас есть проблемы с бессонницей или просто тяжело отключить свой ум.Запах легкий и долго не остается, но хватает чтобы уснуть.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

handy size and I love it!!

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1004077 on Apr 24, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I really hate lavender scent so I worried to but this product at first place but this is one of best selling products and quite cheap so I ordered it. At first use, the strong scent of lavender was quite annoying but after few days I used to the scent. I usually apply it before I put on moisturizer or facial creme for moisture supply. I didn't try to apply it on make-up skin because I am using other mist at the moment but love to try it later. I feel like that I go to sleep much easier at night that the scent of lavender can be helpful for sleeplessness or insomnia. I highly recommend this product, I already ordered 236ml today:)

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Love this

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5250353993145370486 on Dec 03, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I've gone through more than half of this bottle and I must say I am in love. I'm not a fan of lavender but I don't find the scent overpowering at all. My skin feels quite supple after spritzing this on. I spray it on consistently throughout the day and before going to bed. Going to stock up so I never run out!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 16-20 of 777 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives