So-so

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 08, 2014

This one has really good ingredients in it, and so I use it to sprits over my body when I feel hot or dry. But the smell just doesn't do it for me, it's too sweet and this is coming from someone who loves the smell of, for an example, Britneys Spears Fantasy perfume. But the price kinda makes up for it.

Can be better

Posted by 4891165787127527740 on Aug 22, 2015

Bought this sample size to try it out. I love it! Mild but sweet smell. Doesn't last that long. Last about an hour and a half. Will consider buying again.

Smell good for a short period of time

Posted by 5446599506646232155 on Sep 10, 2016

I have nothing bad to say about it, works just ok for me. I keep it behind the toilet, sweet smell lingers around 10-15 minutes. Good enough for eliminate bad smell i made haha.

Love the scent!

Posted by australia on Apr 24, 2013

Scent only lasts about an hour, but it does smell delightful. Doesn't stain clothes or sheets.

Un olor extraño

Posted by ilunn1988 on Oct 24, 2012

La mezcla de vainilla y naranja me resulta bastante rara, no huele mal pero no es un olor que me apasione. Al igual que el de lavanda no dura casi nada el olor.

Smells well but no long

Posted by belkamnr on Jan 24, 2013

Pretty aroma, but it smells for a few seconds and doesn't hold at skin

Bastante sutil

Posted by 5354418939304139106 on Feb 07, 2015

Huele bastante bien pero el olor desaparece muy pronto, incluso si lo pones en la ropa. Pero es genial si lo usas para perfumar el cabello después de lavarlo, entonces sí que dura un montón el aroma. Lo único que lo que se nota es la vainilla, apenas se percibe la naranja. Está bien como perfume de vainilla.

Not fresh

Posted by Ingrid75 on Jun 24, 2013

I could have known: don't like the smell of vanilla for it never smells 'fresh' but a bit fusty. Personal opinion, therefor 3 stars rating because it does it's job.

ok scent, good for refreshing yourself

Posted by 5042105442300195724 on Jun 27, 2013

I don't mind the smell but I prefer the lavender more. It is not very strong in scent but good to refresh yourself when you're tired. Smell doesn't last long though.

Weak and greasy

Posted by SydsKid on Jul 01, 2013

...but the price was right.